BK Forum is the best social networking web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UghUghUgh View Post
    What is a 'troller'? and thanks to the Mods.
    Oh I meant the "trolls" who have too much time on their hands and post insidious or really stupid posts that would otherwise PO some readers of a forum.
    Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
    Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Originally posted by empowered View Post
      I agree. It was always my dream that I would someday grow up to join a tightly-knit community of penniless people and maybe even, oh... if I could only hope to be so fortunate, meet an indigent man without a future and beget a bevy of beggars.

Too funny Empowered! I echo much of what has been said here. I have learned so much from all of you wise people, more than I ever learned from my attorney! I haven't told that many people about my bk, so I have been mostly alone in this, well, except when I'm on this forum!

You guys rock!!
      Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
      341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
      Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

I agree. Thanks to everyone for their help. I feel like I know more now after reading all the threads. If anything this site has taught me that penniless people know more about money, then people who have money!

Now if someone can start a thread on recipes to cook on a budget I would be so grateful. I am tired of eating ramen noodles and chicken. There is only so many ways I can cook chicken!
        Chapter 7 filed on 4/23/2010
        341 meeting on 5/28/2010
        Discharged on 8/19/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Exployer1234 View Post
          I agree. Thanks to everyone for their help. I feel like I know more now after reading all the threads. If anything this site has taught me that penniless people know more about money, then people who have money!

Now if someone can start a thread on recipes to cook on a budget I would be so grateful. I am tired of eating ramen noodles and chicken. There is only so many ways I can cook chicken!
          Done!
          Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

i have personally single handedly (although somedays i must use the two of them), brought budget gourment cooking to a new "art" form....

it's truly imazing what blindfolds and changing the paper plate can accomplish...it's absolutely ALL in the presentation!!
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I was a mess before finding this board. I am thankful for everyone who posts here
              "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by kartoons19 View Post
                Too funny Empowered! I echo much of what has been said here. I have learned so much from all of you wise people, more than I ever learned from my attorney! I haven't told that many people about my bk, so I have been mostly alone in this, well, except when I'm on this forum!
                I also learned a lot from this site, as well as searching around the internet, more than from my lawyer. Only a few people know about my bk unless they search in pacer. You probably know why.
                Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

It is amazing how much money you can spend on eating out isn't it?!
                  I am NOT an attorney. This is NOT advice.

Comment

I would like to thank everyone who posts here. I have learned so much, and you all have helped me go from "frantic/at the end of my rope" to having come to terms with my reality and moving forward in a business type manner. The laughs help too!
                    Filed Ch 7 Sept '10, 341 Meeting Oct '10, Discharged Dec '10, Case Closed Jan '11

EQ 2/8/11 - 584, 6/2/11 - 677

Comment

Originally posted by UghUghUgh View Post
                      It is amazing how much money you can spend on eating out isn't it?!
                      i'm not knowing THAT??? wish i did once in a while...one of us...whom will be remain nameless believes when we go out the place spits in our food.....yeah...right cheapo...everyone spits in your food????... well i have news....for that "whom will remain nameless"....i spit ALL the time on food as well as other nameless types adventures one can imagine...ok?
                      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X