Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a length of time to browsing on the website before time runs out? I have to log in so many times.

Me too! I think it's less than 10 minutes or something. It's frustrating. Sometimes, I'm answering so many posts, because I pull them all up with "New Tab" feature in Firefox, that by the time I get to the end, I timed out!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Interesting, I've never had to log in after my initial registering a couple months ago. Could it be difference in browser? Using IE8, accepting cookies.
      Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
      AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

I'm using the same browser. Even if I go to IE, it behaves the same. I believe it's the session setting in the software. Perhaps Laz has done this for performance reasons.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I have no clue then, other than I have never had to log in after I registered. Don't know what to say.
          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
          AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

It is most likely a security setting in your browser related to cookies that is causing the problem.

Comment

HHM, it happens to me too. This is new behavior for me.

Comment

It happens on our laptops, but not the desktop machine. Whichever of us was on last, it remembers our login. 'Hub uses Firefox on his laptop and the desktop. I use IE on my laptop. I don't remember the version.

At my work, I also use IE, but don't know the version. Both the machine at work and the desktop at home, are running Windows XP; both laptops are Windows 7 Home Premium.

Hope that helps.
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

If you check the "remember me" under your log in, you will not have that problem anymore. It was getting on my last nerve to after the updates. Hope this helps.
                  Filed pro se Chapter 7 08/12/2010 - Scheduled 341 Hearing 09/08/2010 - Trustee Report of No Distribution 09/09/2010 -
                  Reaffirmation of Auto 09/27/2010 Approved 09/28/2010- Discharge 11/09/2010:

Comment

Originally posted by nfreeze View Post
                    If you check the "remember me" under your log in, you will not have that problem anymore. It was getting on my last nerve to after the updates. Hope this helps.
                    It doesn't always, at least not with our laptops, which USED to remember those things...

Slightly off topic: I just read that Microsoft is going to send out a massive patch/update package Tuesday, so hold onto your hats...
                    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Yup - same thing here. Get logged out automatically and its very annoying. I use Mozilla, have checked the "remember me" box and still ..it logs me out.

Didnt do this before Laz changed the site format....

Comment

I used to have this problem as well. Surprised Mrs. did not remember. Clear your cookies and browser files, (not history unless you wish to). Both Fire Fox and IE use the same locations, but clear them both anyway. That will insure that they are clear. It worked for me. For example, I left bk last night, closed my laptop, opened it this morning and I am on without sign on. It must be machine specific not location specific. 'Hub
                        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I will try that. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                            I used to have this problem as well. Surprised Mrs. did not remember. Clear your cookies and browser files, (not history unless you wish to). Both Fire Fox and IE use the same locations, but clear them both anyway. That will insure that they are clear. It worked for me. For example, I left bk last night, closed my laptop, opened it this morning and I am on without sign on. It must be machine specific not location specific. 'Hub
                            'Hub

I do that every night - and also run CCleaner to remove the "ghost" files and cookies. Still doesnt work

Comment

Any update/fix here? It's not the end of the world to have log in again, nonethless it's been that way since i registered and is frustrating!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X