Stars and bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars and bars

I see our performance and awards are missing. I surmise that our V Bulletin data base error might be overworked computing updates with each post. I know the forum has run slow at times but it sure has been crashing a lot lately.

Now that I'm used to them, I kinda miss them now. I was one of the vocal against this at first too. LOL. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Hub, I was starting to think it was all in my mind. Several days lately I have not been able to view new posts, or post to a thread, or even load the main page, I figured it was just my ineptitude. Don't the powers that be realize some of us users need to check in several times a day to calm our nerves and see if anything that may relate to our situation has popped up, lol? I am thankful to have discovered the "What's New" button awhile back, saves me lots of time and I don't have to worry I missed anything.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
      I see our performance and awards are missing. I surmise that our V Bulletin data base error might be overworked computing updates with each post. I know the forum has run slow at times but it sure has been crashing a lot lately.

Now that I'm used to them, I kinda miss them now. I was one of the vocal against this at first too. LOL. 'Hub
      get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE the fact they are gone...hopefully for good. since soooooooooooooooo many times, because i'm told that i can't post because i will be punished and have been...and....because???????????????

i have been told that i ONLY respond due to the stars and stripes as opposed to really caring about the poster and this site...so for those who think it was those metals...... that is what is so far off the truth you have no clue.

i HOPE and WISH them gone forever. then... and mayBE just MAYBE....those will very FEW...(like ONE rep'ing the mods)..... will STOP telling me about the advise or my reponses to posts, are, and, that i give; is ONLY because i want the stars and stripes....LAZ...please make them gone...for those of us and that really love and care about this site, they, the stars and sparkles... make absolutely NO difference.

and then maybe JUST maybe i will begin really being the paralegal i am.

(had to get off the steam from the emails from ONE person always telling me just how much i offend people...and i most likely will be sorry tomorrow i posted this...but it's time NOW to be absolutely truthful...i'm TIRED of the constant THREATS! and the big minues points i get for posting...i do NOT care...get that...don't care...not ONE bit)

......so now i will post without numbers...finally!!!

LOL!!!

except for the next week since i'll be gone on easter vaca...LOL!!)

whopppppppppeeeeeeee...is all i have to say...
      Last edited by tobee43; 04-21-2011, 04:06 PM.
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by StrawberrySu View Post
        Hub, I was starting to think it was all in my mind. Several days lately I have not been able to view new posts, or post to a thread, or even load the main page, I figured it was just my ineptitude. Don't the powers that be realize some of us users need to check in several times a day to calm our nerves and see if anything that may relate to our situation has popped up, lol? I am thankful to have discovered the "What's New" button awhile back, saves me lots of time and I don't have to worry I missed anything.

Now Strawberry, you're not crazy, only addicted. We who are here stay long after our discharge and close are in very tough addiction. Those who are critically ill become Moderators. LOLOL. Remember, my wife is a Mod. I sure can attest to my post. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Oh, THANKS!!!! 'Hub............
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

yes...!!!! thanks so much hub!!!
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
              get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE the fact they are gone...hopefully for good. since soooooooooooooooo many times, because i'm told that i can't post because i will be punished and have been...and....because???????????????

i have been told that i ONLY respond due to the stars and stripes as opposed to really caring about the poster and this site...so for those who think it was those metals...... that is what is so far off the truth you have no clue.

i HOPE and WISH them gone forever. then... and mayBE just MAYBE....those will very FEW...(like ONE rep'ing the mods)..... will STOP telling me about the advise or my reponses to posts, are, and, that i give; is ONLY because i want the stars and stripes....LAZ...please make them gone...for those of use and that really love and care about this site, they, the stars and sparkles... make absolutely NO difference.

and then maybe JUST maybe i will begin really being the paralegal i am.

(had to get off the steam from the emails from ONE person always telling me just how much i offend people...and i most likely will be sorry tomorrow i posted this...but it's time NOW to be absolutely truthful...i'm TIRED of the constant THREATS! and the big minues points i get for posting...i do NOT care...get that...don't......so now i will post without numbers...

LOL!!!

except for the next week since i'll be gone on easter vaca...LOL!!)

whopppppppppeeeeeeee...is all i have to say...
              Well TB43, I am now torn as your bring up a very good point. I never liked them until I got used to them. I do know what you are talking about and yes, we are here to help others for sure, but in fact, in some cases, it is cathartic to ourselves. To then cause discord for just posting a lot, I shall share this story: (see what you caused) When I had a forum (never again) I had a poster who lived upon the thing. After talking to her, she was house ridden caring for a dying hubby, and her only source of outside the house was my forum. It was her "friend" when she had no real persons to help her. So, not knowing your circumstances, enjoy. I've yet to see a post you have not had good advice on except for rare occasions of a post the say "I agree" or the like. BUT, don't we all do that? I hope LAZ does see this and remember, he is the boss and owns this place. Also, others may just love those stars and bars. To me, I don't care either. I liked and was proud of my award, however, not to get it would mean nothing to me as I will be me no matter what. GBWY 'Hub

Comment

Well TB43, I am now torn as your bring up a very good point. I never liked them until I got used to them. I do know what you are talking about and yes, we are here to help others for sure, but in fact, in some cases, it is cathartic to ourselves. To then cause discord for just posting a lot, I shall share this story: (see what you caused) When I had a forum (never again) I had a poster who lived upon the thing. After talking to her, she was house ridden caring for a dying hubby, and her only source of outside the house was my forum. It was her "friend" when she had no real persons to help her. So, not knowing your circumstances, enjoy. I've yet to see a post you have not had good advice on except for rare occasions of a post the say "I agree" or the like. BUT, don't we all do that? I hope LAZ does see this and remember, he is the boss and owns this place. Also, others may just love those stars and bars. To me, I don't care either. I liked and was proud of my award, however, not to get it would mean nothing to me as I will be me no matter what. GBWY 'Hub
                yes,...i have also heard that story about the house ridden person...very sad, indeed, and, however, i have torn limbs and yet have never been house bound, but, for me 8 weeks was a lifetime...so, i very much feel very sorry for that poor person of whom you speak of. i suppose i'm lucky and have many other interests...like designing major garden shows for states and designing for other non-profit orgs that need and appreciate my hort skills...as opposed to my legal skills.

i go to the garden sites for respect, LOL!! it's nice to see one's gardens published throughout the world i must say, but even more important to help a lost soul going through the stress and fears of financial downfalls and losing one's home and job.
                Last edited by tobee43; 04-21-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                  Oh, THANKS!!!! 'Hub............
                  OOoooops, she's supposed to be at work. Get back to work, 'Cat. I'm not here, you really didn't see that. I'm sure someone else must have my I.D. Bye and let me live when you get home. OOOOOOOHHH am I in trouble.

Comment

OOoooops, she's supposed to be at work. Get back to work, 'Cat. I'm not here, you really didn't see that. I'm sure someone else must have my I.D. Bye and let me live when you get home. OOOOOOOHHH am I in trouble.
                    and...so what's new??? ROFL!!!! you're ALWAYS in trouble! i mean that in the most loving of ways...i'm certain CAT understands that..

Comment

(had to get off the steam from the emails from ONE person always telling me just how much i offend people...and i most likely will be sorry tomorrow i posted this...but it's time NOW to be absolutely truthful...i'm TIRED of the constant THREATS! and the big minues points i get for posting...i do NOT care...get that...don't care...not ONE bit)Not sure how to quote a small section, hope this works! Tobee, I can't believe!!!!!! someone does this to you! I love all your posts, you are so friendly and helpful (the mods are very knowledgeable but sometimes don't really put off a very warm and fuzzy vibes, lol). To whoever does this to Tobee I say "Put 'em up, put 'em up, I can take you with one paw tied behind my back!" ..... in my best Cowardly Lion impersonation!

And Hub, I will put you and AC in my prayers for your speedy recovery!

Lastly, AC, when I said mods were not very warm and fuzzy, I of course did not mean you! I am sure you are as warm and fuzzy as your .... uh .... cat?

Comment

(had to get off the steam from the emails from ONE person always telling me just how much i offend people...and i most likely will be sorry tomorrow i posted this...but it's time NOW to be absolutely truthful...i'm TIRED of the constant THREATS! and the big minues points i get for posting...i do NOT care...get that...don't care...not ONE bit)

Not sure how to quote a small section, hope this works! Tobee, I can't believe!!!!!! someone does this to you! I love all your posts, you are so friendly and helpful (the mods are very knowledgeable but sometimes don't really put off a very warm and fuzzy vibes, lol). To whoever does this to Tobee I say "Put 'em up, put 'em up, I can take you with one paw tied behind my back!" ..... in my best Cowardly Lion impersonation!

And Hub, I will put you and AC in my prayers for your speedy recovery!

Lastly, AC, when I said mods were not very warm and fuzzy, I of course did not mean you! I am sure you are as warm and fuzzy as your .... uh .... cat?
                        LOL Ms. Barry. Although I bruise easily, I heal fast. It's those scratches that bother me. I call her Ms. Scissor hand. When she threatens to 'cut me off', I just don't know how to take her. 'Hub

Comment

you are so sweet strawberry....(had some tonight! with a bit of sugar...and they were soooooo sweet!) and believe it. as sad to me as it was, and is, that is what i have been told over and over by one person...so i do understand the purpose was a way to get me to leave the site, which i will not...at least not yet......i hope!!

that's so kind of you to say...really. and thanks.. i needed that ..{{{{{{{SSu}}}}}}}

Comment

No problem Tobee! Oh my, I just saw your location, didn't even realize it when I made my Cowardly Lion reference, lol!

Comment

No problem Tobee! Oh my, I just saw your location, didn't even realize it when I made my Cowardly Lion reference, lol!
                              it's fine...i was just the scarecrow that found the wizard...LOL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X