Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hear you HRx, it just was awfully lonely out there in cyber space.

for many this is a home away from home with this site supplying such a support system for many people during their time in need.

there were indeed, a few very scary moments, (some in panic mode). however, i understand what you're saying.
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Hooray!!!!!!! It didn't show up for me either. So glad all this information is not lost.

Comment

So glad the site is back up!
        Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
        341 Hearing 1/12/12
        Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
          LOL, had it not come up this week, I would have put up my own
          This is what Tobee did just to knit this family together. This is what I have paid for and will be doing. Not as competition.

Originally posted by GoingDown View Post
          It might be a good idea to get some of the "stickies" and other frequently asked questions and answers copied over to a second site in case this ever happened again.

There are so many posts on this forum with huge amounts of useful information that have taken all of us years and years to accumulate and if the site goes down without a backup copy of the information, we won't have access to it, and I was thinking how it would take a huge amount of time to try to find that information again and then type it all back in to a new forum from scratch.
          Good idea, but legally not possible. All posts (but your own) are property of the Forum.

Originally posted by HRx View Post
          Take a few breaths folks! Keep in mind that this is an internet forum (I realize how valuable the forum is to many people) and not an employer or some other sort of business. I'm sure Laz has a lot of other issues in his personal life that he needs to attend to as well. But as always technical issues involving the forum always get resolved and I'm sure Laz will post some information regarding what happened. Your patience and continued commitment to the forum is greatly appreciated.
          In all due respect HRX, our patience was tried by an unreasonable amount of time. With no news, minds wander, people panic, doubt is sewn, and yes panic sets in.

You and I have seen several new posters who were near suicide or stated they were. We do not know and hope never will we know, but a person/s may have needed us when we were not here. You, HRX are a "Super Mod" and YOU should have the ability to pick up and fix this site, or at lease collect the emails of all those members, mods, and other people of interest to keep this so called panic down.

I am and I will set up a site called BKforum.org. It is a done deal as it is paid for. I have NO intent to move into competition, but I would invite all Mods to also joint for the event of another long term outage so that everyone could have "A PORT IN THE STORM". If LAZ is too busy to notice the importance of this place he created, he is TOO BUSY.

I am NOT talking him down. I am not criticizing him. I'm voicing my opinion under the rules of this Forum.

I would not have shelled out $500 bucks when I'm working for my brother at ten bucks an hour if I did not feel strongly about this. Mrs. Is a Mod. To date I have NOT asked her anything withing the realm of "Mod's ville", a promise I made to her and LRPRN of long ago after she soundly chastised me for breaking the rules. I am THIS loyal. More than that, I am MORE loyal to LAZ's clientele'.

Please take this in the light of which I state, and not personally. I do wish to communicate with LAZ (when I get home) about becoming his auxiliary, as I don't (as many) want to see an interruption like this last one that was truly unreasonable.

Originally posted by HRx View Post
          Doesn't really make a difference for this forum, because non of the moderators have admin or any other technical rights/access to the forum to resolve issues. See above, this is correctable. I can pretty much bet that Laz is aware of forum outages 99.9% of the times and is/will address the issue as soon as he can. Not acceptable. See above. He created this site. It is the best site on the web of this kind. He needs a backup admin or sell the Forum off. With that said a little patience is in order. A little patience was in order, but after three days, ten days, thirteen days, doubt comes to mind. There is a limit to giving up and starting over. Tobee was our hero, and a "Spare Tire" site in in production. But again, everyone's concern, patience and due diligence in trying to figure out why the site was down is much appreciated. Does this now matter? The site is up and I for myself hope it never goes down. It is more important than you know, or even LAZ realized, particularly in this economy and situation this Country and World is now in.
          HRX, I pray not to have offended you. I am honest, and do not lie, and I do not shield my opinion when necessary. This is necessary. I have applauded LAZ and his choice in his Moderators. When his bells and whistles went up, I strongly disagreed with that and told him and all my opinion. I hope not to be banned for my opinion, as my heart is here, but more so with my FAMILY, the Forum members. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]I'm with you, "Hub. I had started to compose something to express my surprise and disappointment with LAZ's and HRX's shall we say, "nonchalance"... but could not have said it anywhere near as eloquently.

You ARE the Mod Father. Thanks from the bottom of my--- and all of us here who went crazy when the forum disappeared-- heart
            Last edited by keepsmiling; 10-18-2011, 10:53 PM.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Poo. It's been so long gone I forgot how to do the image

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
                [IMG][/IMG]I'm with you, "Hub. I had started to compose something to express my surprise and disappointment with LAZ's and HRX's shall we say, "nonchalance"... but could not have said it anywhere near as eloquently.

You ARE the Mod Father. Thanks from the bottom of my--- and all of us here who went crazy when the forum disappeared-- heart
                http://www.heart-valve-surgery.com/I...kyou_heart.jpg
                This is an internet forum, regardless of the fact that's its BK related. Forums will experience technical issues that may take longer than usual to resolve at times. When this does occur people need to rely on other sources for support for the time being. We cannot be responsible for what people do or how they feel because of technical issues the forum experiences. Again, everyone's commitment and concern is greatly appreciated!
                The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                  This is what Tobee did just to knit this family together. This is what I have paid for and will be doing. Not as competition.

Good idea, but legally not possible. All posts (but your own) are property of the Forum.

In all due respect HRX, our patience was tried by an unreasonable amount of time. With no news, minds wander, people panic, doubt is sewn, and yes panic sets in.

You and I have seen several new posters who were near suicide or stated they were. We do not know and hope never will we know, but a person/s may have needed us when we were not here. You, HRX are a "Super Mod" and YOU should have the ability to pick up and fix this site, or at lease collect the emails of all those members, mods, and other people of interest to keep this so called panic down.

I am and I will set up a site called BKforum.org. It is a done deal as it is paid for. I have NO intent to move into competition, but I would invite all Mods to also joint for the event of another long term outage so that everyone could have "A PORT IN THE STORM". If LAZ is too busy to notice the importance of this place he created, he is TOO BUSY.

I am NOT talking him down. I am not criticizing him. I'm voicing my opinion under the rules of this Forum.

I would not have shelled out $500 bucks when I'm working for my brother at ten bucks an hour if I did not feel strongly about this. Mrs. Is a Mod. To date I have NOT asked her anything withing the realm of "Mod's ville", a promise I made to her and LRPRN of long ago after she soundly chastised me for breaking the rules. I am THIS loyal. More than that, I am MORE loyal to LAZ's clientele'.

Please take this in the light of which I state, and not personally. I do wish to communicate with LAZ (when I get home) about becoming his auxiliary, as I don't (as many) want to see an interruption like this last one that was truly unreasonable.

HRX, I pray not to have offended you. I am honest, and do not lie, and I do not shield my opinion when necessary. This is necessary. I have applauded LAZ and his choice in his Moderators. When his bells and whistles went up, I strongly disagreed with that and told him and all my opinion. I hope not to be banned for my opinion, as my heart is here, but more so with my FAMILY, the Forum members. 'Hub
                  You are entitled to your opinion. However, this thread is now CLOSED.

All the feedback received have been noted.
                  The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X