What time is it in BK forum time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time is it in BK forum time?

Is it just me? I'm sorry in advance, because I know this is not a pressing issue, feel silly even asking about it, but maybe I've missed a setting or something.

The time now as I write this is 5:00pm on the forum.
    The time here is actually 4:16 pm.

This does make me a little nuts when I look to see when something was posted. The odd thing is it's not a full hour or two off, but 44 minutes.

Is this something I can change at my end or something I should just getnused to.

Thank you.

Right now my computer clock says 3:23pm which is central time.
    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

And your post time says: 5:10. Shouldn't it say 4:23?

Comment

No idea! I guess it never really mattered to me what time people responded to me as long as they responded. ;)
        Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Oh, I agree with you on that!

It's just one of those curious things.

Comment

I noticed that too...my post times (today, at least) seem to be 37 minutes ahead of actual times.

Comment

I've know the time is off, but I don't know by how much. So, now I'm going to find out. It is currently 5:30 p.m.
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by SadPanda View Post
                I noticed that too...my post times (today, at least) seem to be 37 minutes ahead of actual times.
                Yep, 37 minutes fast.
                LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

It is 8:45 PM here for me... ...and the forum time logged my post at 9:23 PM.
                  "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Testing
                    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Mine logged 1:06 PM and it's 12:29 PM where I am.
                      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X