! Welcome to the 60 Day Club !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so now its day 59 for me... and counting

great to hear jennga! 30 days left for you whoo hooo! almost there!
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Congratulations! And, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and holding my breath till January 16th!
      I'm in N. California ... Thanks for your replies!
      10/11/05: bought www.form7.com software
      10/14/05: Filed Ch 7 BK Petition pro se skeleton
      10/27/05: Filed all schedules, etc.
      11/17/05: 341 meeting (done!)
      01/16/06: Last day to file objections
      01/18/06: Discharged, closed

Bankruptcy LINKS

Comment

That doesn't sound familiar. Don't have any right now, and I don't know the name. I know it by the look of the label!

Originally posted by theurge
        Trader Vic's? Thats what usually get, tastes just as good as Captain IMO...

Anyways...
        Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Well...30 days down ...30 to go!!!!
          First 30 went by pretty fast.....and now with the holidays comming up I hope the next 30 will go by faster...LOL

Good luck eveyone!!

pink-amulet

Comment

Congrads to all you in the 60 day club.......

BUT AN OUNCE OF CAUTION ALSO......

REMEMBER - ANYTHING can happen during this waiting period.

"REMEMBER MY CASE" - (very unusual) - NOW 403 DAYS AND STILL COUNTING................... discharged but case still open over home issue!!!!

SO HANG TOUGH!!!! WHILE YOU WAIT!!!

My "toddy for my body" is the ONLY THING that has helped me sleep at night the last 403 days.......

No I'm not an "alchci" - but bankruptcy could sure drive a person into it quickly at times.

Best of luck to all of you waiting.............and I really mean that too.... I wouldn't want any of you to experience what I have the last 403 days.........

My best to all of you,

Minny
            Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Nothing showing anything about the 341 on Pacer yet, though the trustee said the 'meeting' is closed, whatever that means.
              Filed CH7 - 10/13/05;
              341 Meetings: 11/28/05, 3/20/06, 12/4/07 (3d time's a charm!)
              Converted: 2/15/06 (to CH13), 10/15/07 (Back to CH7)
              DISCHARGED: 2/15/08

Comment

coma,
                Your 342 meeting is over and will show on pacer in a few days if not already there....
                Now its wait out the 60 days "objection" period and then comes discharge day...
                Check your pacer account once or twice a week only to avoid unnecessary charges.
                If someting is recorded after the 341 meeting, let us know and we'll help explain it too you if we can....

Be patient and just wait it out,

Minny
                Minny

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnymouth
                  coma,
                  Your 342 meeting is over and will show on pacer in a few days if not already there....
                  Now its wait out the 60 days "objection" period and then comes discharge day...
                  Check your pacer account once or twice a week only to avoid unnecessary charges.
                  If someting is recorded after the 341 meeting, let us know and we'll help explain it too you if we can....

Be patient and just wait it out,

Minny
                  I'll try to be patiest, but it's SO hard. There's nothing there as of this morning, and I'm going to try to wait until Monday to check again. That will be a week...
                  Filed CH7 - 10/13/05;

Comment

wish I could join...

but apparently the trustee I have here in Tampa has extended me to Feb 27th or so...my lawyer says he does it to everybody and not to get excited.

I guess it gives him more time to appraise my 2000 4Runner in the mean time.
                    Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                    Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

logging in to pacer, selecting query, and doing a search based on your own social doesnt cost money. when you get the screen just check for the filing date listed and if it hasnt updated then nothing new has been entered.

now we can keep checking pacer every 5 minutes freeeee

(wait, thats against the 60 Day Club rules...)
                      Last edited by bkfiler; 11-30-2005, 09:57 AM.

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
                      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
                      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
                      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

As of this morning we are in the 60-day club. Our 341 hearing went without a hitch. No creditors showed, nothing came up form the trustee. I feel a little anxious still but will be so relieved when this is all over.

Comment

BKFiler-I believe the query counts as a page, so $.08. Not gonna hurt, but doing it every 5 minutes might hurt in the end!
                          Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

StacciMM,
                            I think your right about the .08 for the query page too.
                            I think I remember seeing charges for that also...

Yeah, you can run up a big bill on pacer, just poking around looking at stuff.... opening a reading, over and over again...

Minny
                            Minny

Comment

no i'm not getting charged that i can see. i just viewed my total again. and it shows no charges recently and i check it twice a day.

(wait, did i just say that? lol)

when you log in use the 'query' page and use yoru social for the search. then the next page that pops up has a header. in that header it shows "Date of Last Filing' or something. that is all you need to check.

isnt your guys pages the same way?

(i think there are two ladys on the sauce tonight? )

Comment

Well, I broke an checked Pacer. It shows the last filing as 11/30, 2 days after my 341, but I looked at the history and everything, and there's nothing new there or in the docket. Am I missing something? If something was filed on 11/30, why can't I see what it was. The status just shows awaiting 341.
                                Filed CH7 - 10/13/05;

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X