X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2:00 PM everyones time zone!

party across the planet!

whoo hooo hooo!
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

bring pumpkin!

she is gonna live the free fresh brocolli, live circus animals, petting zoo, merry-go-round and childrens fun zone with Jumpies, clowns and candy!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

IT'S ALMOST PARTY TIME!!!!!!!
        I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

you getting the high heels ready? no guns allowed.

Comment

I started a BK on Oct 14, 05. Last day on the old rules. I've been to creditors meeting. Everything OK sofar,. I have about 3 creditors that I didn't add to masters list, I will be adding them as an amendment soon.

My question is, One of the creditiors I claimed is an insurance company for a car wreck, My brakes failed, and I rearended a car who rearended another car. I was out of insurance at the time. I now owe 2 insurance co's. Yikes!! The insurance company's collection company called me to arrange payments of some 8,000. dollars.. double Yikes!! He said I couldn't discharge an insurance claim, because it's not a debt. I has to do with the state somehow, Doesn't make sense to me. Does any one know if this is or isn't true. Can i discharge the insurance claim? Thankx, Kfinns

Comment

you better start a new thread. right off hand i am not sure of the answer yet. but im thinking you cant discharge car accidents for the portion you caused bodily injury. the actual car damage you can. thats what im thinking so far.

Comment

check you state for laws, but this is what im thinking...

not dischargeable: accident claims involving intoxication

possibly dischargeable: willful and malicious injuries to others

dischargeable: auto accident claims

Comment

IM HERE wheres the beer?

Im thirsty and ready to get the next 57 days over with.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw111
                    Im thirsty and ready to get the next 57 days over with.
                    its over at the park! get going! we are playing twister!

Comment

Bills that come out of illegal activities are likely not dischargeable-and in most areas driving without insurance is illegal. Speak to your attorney ASAp!!

Originally posted by kfinns
                      I started a BK on Oct 14, 05. Last day on the old rules. I've been to creditors meeting. Everything OK sofar,. I have about 3 creditors that I didn't add to masters list, I will be adding them as an amendment soon.

My question is, One of the creditiors I claimed is an insurance company for a car wreck, My brakes failed, and I rearended a car who rearended another car. I was out of insurance at the time. I now owe 2 insurance co's. Yikes!! The insurance company's collection company called me to arrange payments of some 8,000. dollars.. double Yikes!! He said I couldn't discharge an insurance claim, because it's not a debt. I has to do with the state somehow, Doesn't make sense to me. Does any one know if this is or isn't true. Can i discharge the insurance claim? Thankx, Kfinns
                      Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

5 more days to go and I am about ready to go ballistic....I'm DOOMED! OH THE PAIN! The 'silence' is killing me.

Comment

I'm in the 60+ day club! Whoo hooo, just got my case extended into April. PASS ME A DRINK!

FlaMama
                          Filed 10/05
                          341 12/05
                          Trustee objects to color of shirt I wore at 341, extends deadline for filing to APRIL 06.

Comment

Busted42! and FlaMama!

whoo hooo! great to have both of you here!

we are wishing you both the best! whatever your stage of bk

Comment

Ummm Hi everyone, Im new to the club.... I missed the BBQ right?
                              Filed : January 13th 2006

Discharged: April 17, 2006

Closed: May 1, 2006

Orchard Card (secured) $300.00
                              Hooters $ 1000.00

Comment

Originally posted by Anassa613
                                Ummm Hi everyone, Im new to the club.... I missed the BBQ right?
                                You missed it but congrats on being here. Maybe you could plan another one for other 60 day members. You will have to work hard to outdo bkfiler's party but it would be fun to have another

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X