Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl. But one who lifts weights and can give a good deep tissue massage

Comment

okay! this is going to be a wonderful BBQ!

whooo hooooo!

we have a excellent 'water-heater' event lined up as well for you girls also brought to you by jihm!
      Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Lol Lol

Comment

i see we have our first shower girl - kam!

step on inside kam, lets see what ya got!

*shaking hips and snapping fingers rapidly*

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
          [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
          [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
          [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

I'm usually pretty quick but I don't get this one. Why is Kam taking a shower.

Comment

seach the threads. jimh has a water heater that can accomodate 3 woman at a time and stay hot. he is so proud of it and wants to keep it. trying to BK it without getting in trouble.

Comment

HAHA ok, now I get it. NEXT!

Comment

you gonna jump in too?

here, turn around a couple times let me see if we can use you at the BBQ!

*shaking hips and snapping fingers*

Comment

lol....what the h*ll is going on here?

May I suggest shower shoes for all - I noticed some toenail fungus amongst the croud.
                    Last edited by JimH; 01-14-2006, 01:01 AM.

Comment

good advice jimh, i did notice small things moving around underneath my toenails. im not sure if thats normal or if i might have a problem.

what did i catch from you people

Comment

What do you mean "use me at the BBQ"??? I'm gonna be BBQ'd?

I already told you my great talent is dancing. That's what you COULD use me for except I won't be there because I am discharged and closed I'll be at the other party.

I just wanted to try out the water heater!!!

Comment

lol, no problem. we are going to have to get outside entertainment. do you have pictures of you dancing? we are going to need samples before we sign any contract and figuring out how much you will pay to be in our show...

Comment

Yes I do, how would I send a video clip?

Comment

send it to my email address.

Comment

And then what, you would post in on here, I want the others to see me dance too. Is there a way I can put it in my bio?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X