No announcement yet.

! Welcome to the 60 Day Club !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If something was filed on 11/30 what did it say?

No Distribution?? Trustee's report??

Minny
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnymouth
      If something was filed on 11/30 what did it say?

No Distribution?? Trustee's report??

Minny
      The last transaction shows the amendment I made on the 15th.
      Filed CH7 - 10/13/05;
      341 Meetings: 11/28/05, 3/20/06, 12/4/07 (3d time's a charm!)
      Converted: 2/15/06 (to CH13), 10/15/07 (Back to CH7)
      DISCHARGED: 2/15/08

Comment

60 day club

Well I guess I made it out alive. At the end of the day all they can do is take your money they can`t eat you.

The hearing went extremely quick and pleasant. No creditors showed up and the trustee was really very nice about the whole thing.

Just a few thoughts on the meeting. I can`t believe how a lot of folks come to this meeting. I found several of them downright disrespectful to the trustee and the attorneys looked like something out of a bad movie.

Also out here the trustees request a lot of information to be sent to them before the meeting and it stunned me the number of folks who simply didn`t take the time to provide the information. Hell the attorneys were just as bad.

I think doing what these folks tell you to do and provide, and being respectful goes a long way.

The trustee said my paperwork was the best she had seen in a while and indicated she wished the attorneys would take the time to do it like I did.

I know I made some mistakes and had to file amendments but man folks had better take this serious. The one thing you don`t want to do is get these folks mad at you.

Again I recommend anyone out there going down this trail, assume you don`t have an attorney and learn this stuff as best you can. Maybe with the new laws it is impossible, who knows.

Man I need a drink.

Good luck

Comment

great to hear it! whoo hooo! welcome to the 60 Day Club!

"Well I guess I made it out alive. At the end of the day all they can do is take your money they can`t eat you."

that is the line of the day! very funny!
          Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
          [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
          [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
          [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

LOL -
            They can take your money and take a bite out of your A*** at the same time..............THEIR GOOD.......

Minny
            Minny

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

I, too, am in the 60 day club... 38 more days and counting. This whole past year has passed so swiftly that it was an absolute blur. I am hoping for another blur of the 38 days!

Then the count will continue to reach the 180 days and once that is reached, then the wait continues to hit the year mark, so then I truly know my life will become my own!

CAB in CA

Comment

This morning I entered the 66 day club. Hope to have good news and join your great fantastic organization nest Thursday afternoon. Art

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

whoo whooo! to all of you! congratulations! clappping:

now, go to the back of the room, sit down and don't do anything that will get you in trouble. staci and minny do tempid oatmeal with nutri-sweet packets and left-over apple feedings everyday at 5am and 5pm.

foolandhis money wil come by to hand out wetnap packets afterwards. he gets them from free dennys so only take one.

now be quiet and stay off the radar for your own good

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
                    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
                    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
                    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

bkfiler,
                      Once again you have put a "chuckle in my day".....

Needed it,

Minny
                      Minny

Comment

But I put sugar in my cream of wheat. I get sugar packets from the gas station.

Originally posted by bkfiler
                        whoo whooo! to all of you! congratulations! clappping:

now, go to the back of the room, sit down and don't do anything that will get you in trouble. staci and minny do tempid oatmeal with nutri-sweet packets and left-over apple feedings everyday at 5am and 5pm.

foolandhis money wil come by to hand out wetnap packets afterwards. he gets them from free dennys so only take one.

now be quiet and stay off the radar for your own good
                        Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by StaciMM
                          But I put sugar in my cream of wheat. I get sugar packets from the gas station.

you said it i didnt lol!

i cant beleive how s l o o o o o o o w w w w w this 60 days is going. i kid you not. im not even at a full week yet!

this is silly. just silly. why do they need 60 full days. its BS and its taking a toll on me. heck, look at my before and after access to pacer pictures and you can see it for yoruself!

i took up a hobby though. now, instead of just checking my case...

i search pacer for similar cases and call their attorney and ask how its going.

Comment

Hang in there, BKfiler! Look at it this way: It took a long time for the process (reaching a point where BK was necessary, deciding to file, preparing to file, and actually filing). SO this 60 days is the last major step to get on with the rest of your life financially.

I really hope you're exagerating about exploring Pacer so much. If not, good luck-maybe you can make payment arrangements on your bill? I've resolved not to check more than every 2 weeks. I did go a little wild when I checked last and explored filings before me to determine if discharges were being entered yet...
                            Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

I need some clarification. When does the 60 days start? I had my 341 continued 3 times to get addtional paperwork requested by the US trustee. Pacer shows last day for objections to be Tuesday Dec 6th. But my final 341 was on Nov 7th. Am I really 2 days from discharge? Or did the 60 days start on Nov 14th when the trutee filed the completion of my 341?

Second, is the discharge automatic on the day after, or when it gets filled by the court?

Comment

Pendarus-did your paperwork change anything regarding what debts were in your BK? If not, then you should be about done.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X