No announcement yet.

! Welcome to the 60 Day Club !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no. you can post anything i can post, we are no different except i can dance and you cant dance. and of course my feet are cute and yours are not. having said that you are going to have to go get a website called myspace.com or something like it maybe.

this site doesnt handle moving images or movies.
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Well darn then you won't get to see me dance and I promise you it is way better than what you can do. My feet, rather foot, since I'm one short, is way prettier than both of yours put together.

Comment

you only have 1 leg and you dance too?

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
        [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
        [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
        [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Roflmao

Comment

join this week and get a free ticket to the BBQ!

Comment

So sad that you are having to solicite like this. I'm afraid all you friends are having the party of thier life at the Discharge Club.

Now it's your hairy back huh, ok, I'm gonna post my hairy back.

Do you like my avatar, I'm not sure what to name her. I wish she could come to my house and live.

Comment

a fake sim avatar it not allowed to visit the club. even if she is cute.

put your own real pic up intead. like i do.

Comment

You know I do believe that is your real pic, this hairy back is the most believable one so far. (except for the stick guy at the computer )

Comment

TIP: don't wait for your attorney to figure out you are getting screwed by the trustee. check it for yourself and be second to know lol.

if you have to check pacer then be sure to just log in and query your social. the screen that comes up give you a 'Date Of Last Filing'. if that doesnt change then nothing was added to the case and there is no reason to check further. each page you pull up costs 0.08 cents. it can add up quick. trust me.

stay under $10 total and you wont have to pay it.

join PACER or check account balance:

Comment

TIP: always pay your debts and you wont have to file bk. i know i know. no one ever told you that before so you are not to blame

Comment

Sign up now before the BBQ next week! Tickets are half price! Buy one get another one for half the price of two. Dont wait!

We are going to have food, and enterainment, and relaxation therepy (we need it!) and dancing and naked women too (pink_ammereto, staci, kam, sunshine and jennga...)

Hot water showering provided by Jihmh and his excellent water heater!

Comment

THANKS -
                          I wanted to come nude too - but you would enjoy it too much -
                          SO CHANGED MY MIND -
                          BESIDES you didn't include me in the nude bunch................

Can I bring my "friend" Brandy with me?............get so thirsty about 2 pm.......... You know - a toddy for the body never hurt anyone......even helps "arthur" be a good boy......!!

Friday, the 27th - 2pm???? YEAH - lets get this party started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

minny, thats cuz i was respecting you. i have no respect for those other girls. they are just flappers in the wind and used for such activities and festivities.

im keeping you all to myself.... rrrrrrrrrrr!

besides, i was fearing the wrath of minny and didnt want to get attacked for putting you naked in our show

Comment

Now Your Being Real Smart...................
                              Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

:d
                                Last edited by bkfiler; 01-20-2006, 11:54 AM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X