No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid $1.75 Credit at Texaco by my house today. The Honda was below half and i filled it for $11.75!!!!!!!
    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Filling up the tank is like celebrating your birthday and christmas at the same time.
      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Am I the only one who has the limbo song going through my head everytime I get gas?

All I can think is, "How loooow can you go? Do the limbo!"

I started singing it over the weekend and going through the limbo dance motions when hubby was pumping gas and he craked up laughing at me. But he was singing it all day after that.

TS

Comment

Prices could probably drop another $.50 to $.75 cents because of how bad the economy is...
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Yeah....lots of people wish they had the money to buy the cheap gas!
            Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
            Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Yup, many folks don't have jobs right now...and many more will mostly likely become unemployed too. Gas prices are continuing to drop in my area too...prices didn't even increase today even though it's Friday (Payday). lol

Comment

Got gas for $1.34 /Gal on Thursday....friday same station was $1.79

Comment

It went up alittle from $1.53 to $1.57 at some stations.

Comment

Originally posted by On The Brink View Post
                    Got gas for $1.34 /Gal on Thursday....friday same station was $1.79
                    Same here.

Comment

As more news develops regarding the worsening of the US economy gas prices will continue to dip and further stabilize.

Comment

Saw a $1.75 and none of the three levels Unlead/Super/Premium were over $2.00

ZONK!

Comment

I filled up my tank using Ultra (93 octane) for $1.97 this past weekend!

Comment

We have $1.62 here in Wisconsin. I used to fill my Escalade for over $100...now it takes $40.
                            Filed Chapter 7: 3-22-08
                            341 Meeting: 5-15-08 It went great!!!
                            Last day for objections: 7-14-08
                            Discharged and Closed: 7-21-08

Comment

One dollar US mint per gallon.. yet, anyone??

Comment

$1.49 now.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X