X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never thought I would see it $2.00.

Comment

The gas near my house is 3.29$ regular.

The gas prices I quoted earlier was on base.

Comment

I got gas at costco for 1.99!!!!!!!!!!!
        Filed Chapter 13 05/23/08
        Converted to Chapter 7 Jan 2012
        Discharged April 2012

Comment

Gas prices in my area are getting very close to the $1.99 mark...which is very nice. However, depending upon the zip code the price you pay may still be steep! I was in Connecticut this Sunday and the average cost of regular unleaded was $2.55 per gallon.
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Here in Virginia it is $1.99 for regular! This past summer I almost went to my lawyer to do an amendment on my chapt. 13 payment to the trustee because my utilities are a month behind but now that it's come back down closer to reality I'll leave my plan the way it is. God, I pray gas doesn't climb back up to over $3.00 a gallon again. If it does I will not be able to continue on for another 4 yrs in my chapt. 13 plan. I'm still trying to play catch up on my utilities by taking money from my grocery budget. This is tough with 4 boys (3 of which are teens)
            Chapt. 13 Petition Filed 9/29/07
            Case Confirmed 12/10/07
            59 mos done 1 payment to go

Comment

Gas prices have now dropped to $1.97 in some areas in my state. :-) And with the way the economy is going prices will likely to continue dropping progressively too. There was absolutely NO reason for them skyrocketing to $5.00 p/g in the first place.
              The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Drove to TPA last night, got $1.98....I can't believe this and I know it's WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE....what gives?
                Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

The irony of the gas price trend is now that prices are low the economy is royally screwed up and unemployment is sky high. Low gas prices and no jobs doesn't make much sense. lol

Comment

Dropped to $1.73 down the road from us this morning. Glad I've only been putting in 10 bucks or so at a time, with it dropping like this, I'd feel bad filling it up since it takes 2 weeks just to go through a tank of gas.

Comment

Just saw $2.07 this morning at a Texaco! Generally my county is one of the highest in the state, but for some strange reason we are now one of the cheapest for gasoline. Crude went below $56 per barrel this moring. I'm running with the low fuel light on, hoping to see sub $2 tomorrow or Thursday.

Comment

Little facts:

When Clinton took office the national average was $1.06.
                        When Bush took office the national average was $1.46
                        I wouldn't be surprised to see $1.65 - $1.80 in the next few weeks if demand continues to decline.

Comment

I paid $1.76 on Saturday. Don't know what it is at today, but I need to fill up again.

Comment

Gas Prices and Travel Plans for the Holidays

Gas prices are finally back down to where I can afford to travel again. I normally drive from Arizona to Eugene, Oregon, to visit my relatives during the Thanksgiving and other holidays, and I was worried that I couldn't afford it this year, but now it looks like I can make the trip again.

It just doesn't seem like Thanksgiving weather down here in Arizona when it's sunny and almost 90 degrees. So, I'm looking forward to getting out of here for awhile.
                            The world's simplest C & D Letter:
                            "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
                            Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

I think this year I am only going to be doing short little trips this winter like visiting a museum & then seeing my family for new years eve spending the night at my friends the next state over. I am doing everything for Christmas except gifts & traveling. The turkey is ready to thaw out next week. I am going to a fancy restaurant about 2 hours away for all you can eat prime rib & seafood for $25 a head & it is awesome food. All the raw oysters I can eat this saturday! YUM!

No big travel plans. I am going to be enjoying all three 4 day holiday weekends to the max. It is called R&R.

Comment

Come up my way where you can enjoy -5 degree weather right now and even colder weather in the next coming weeks! :-)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X