Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HRx View Post
    Come up my way where you can enjoy -5 degree weather right now and even colder weather in the next coming weeks! :-)

I hear you. Really I do. All I want to do in the winter is get to & from work then hurry back home to get warm again.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........you can't go anywhere!

I am just seriously hoping that demand stays low so prices will too.

ep
      California Bankruptcy Central

Comment

i'm loving the gas prices dropping; moving across country next week....1500 miles in a vehicle getting 18mpg max (towing stuff).

whew glad it isn't almost $4/gallon anymore it'd break the bank fo sho!
        Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
        (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

The declining gas prices are definately making it much more pleasurable to drive my 4.5L V8 more often!
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Down to $1.67!!!! When will it hit bottom? Time to buy up some fuel at fuel banks.

Comment

Down to $1.65 right down the road, almost back down to where it was when I was filling up back in High School...ahh the good ol' days.

Comment

That is why they are dropping gas prices so fast. They think everyone will fill up their tanks and run out to all the malls & buy more holiday gifts that way.

Dont forget the real lesson here---> gasoline can go right back up just as fast as it is coming down.

Comment

$1.64!! Woohoo, it is now less than $30 to fill my jeep!! I was paying over $80 this summer.

Comment

With the current state of the economy and the direction it's supposed to continue heading gas prices probably won't experience any major increase/spike until there's a significant improvement in the economy. Big Oil has made obscene record breaking profits over the past 8 years at everyone's expense---time for that crap to stop.
                    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Average $1.71 but one gas station in my town was $1.65.

Comment

Filled up on Thursday for $1.51

Comment

$1.48 here

Comment

Originally posted by GreenInkOnPaper View Post
                            $1.48 here
                            WOW! I thought I was getting a deal at $1.84! Where is this low leading to?
                            Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                            Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

The lowest I've com across has been $1.63 (if paying cash). Gas prices will need to remain low for the 3-4 years respectively in order for the economy to improve.

Comment

Still dropping: $1.53.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X