top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who were approved through post BK and some details...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stilltheone
    replied
    Originally posted by itcaughtup View Post
    Mine was for a pre-owned 2007..
    Maybe that's our issue...we're looking at 04's....I think I read somewhere that financing for new vehicles is easier to get.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• itcaughtup
    replied
    Mine was for a pre-owned 2007..

Leave a comment:

• Stilltheone
    replied
    Date Discharged: 8/12/08
    Lender: Cap One
    Date Applied For: 8/15/08
    Approval Amount: $35,000
    Interest Rate:9.9
    Term: 72 months

Not using the whole line but wanted to see what kind of offers are out there!
    Originally posted by trytosavemyself View Post
    Date Discharged:5/28/2008
    Lender: Capital One Auto Financing
    Date Applied For: 6/16/2008
    Approval Amount: $27,500
    Interest Rate: 13.25%
    Term: 72 Month.
    are both of these for brand new cars? Maybe that's my problem! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Stilltheone
    replied

Wow, that's really frustrating to read. We applied about a week ago and were flat out denied. We don't have any charge offs or even any lates on our report. Only blemish is the BK.

Leave a comment:

• itcaughtup
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Still_Standing
    replied
    Three weeks after discharge:
    Got a brand new 2008 Ford Escape with Wachovia @ 11.9% APR.
    Term: 72 mos. but will trade after 36 months.

Two weeks later bought my 2006 BMW at end of lease with
    BMW Financial Services @ 2.9% APR.
    Term: 36 months

Leave a comment:

• TEW
    replied
    Pa you got that right. I am waiting to hear from my lawyer as to when we should file. I can't think of going back into debt again. I have about 30 years of ghost credit that was in the low 8s high 7s. I really want to worry about the interest rate I am getting not paying.
    Creditors are very willing to lend you money after discharge. Now or for at least the next 8 years you have no protection. They will get that money one way or the other. My lawyer should me some offers her discharged clients have gotten I was amazed. You are better pray now then before BK.

Leave a comment:

• pa308
    replied
    I just filed 6-12 and now today I received from two car dealers letters telling me that I should start rebuilding my credit by buying a car before I'm even discharged. They hint at benefits of buying while in process, but for the life of me I cant think of one benefit to me and not them

Timing in life is everything in life I guess. Got a p.o.s. 96 Jimmy thats sucking on my wallet (in shop now getting 800 in treatment), fortunately dont drive it too much.

Leave a comment:

• trytosavemyself
    replied
    CapitalOne AutoFinance

Date Discharged:5/28/2008
    Lender: Capital One Auto Financing
    Date Applied For: 6/16/2008
    Approval Amount: $27,500
    Interest Rate: 13.25%
    Term: 72 Month.

Leave a comment:

• Hopefull1983
    replied
    I'm still in "preliminary" BK hell. However, if everything goes as planned I hopefully will be purchasing a used vehicle by the end of the year. In the mean time I'm going to use my motorcycle for everything which I pretty much already do. My thinking is that I will save $$$$ on gas and insurance. After say 6 months I should have a hefty down payment.

Leave a comment:

• yoyoma51
    replied
    Our Credit Union approved us today at 6.24% on a 2007 Saturn for up to 72 months (we're going 48).

We only need to finance $4,000.

Capital One approved us online last night. 11.00% for up to 72 months.

We're taking the credit union offer.

We turned in a car when we filed Ch. 7 (November 2007) that was a lease. It was reported late and in a Ch. 13. I disputed it in February and it was erased off all our credit reports.

Per the credit union representative, my credit score is 586 (up from 514 in March) and my wife's is 650 (up from 547 in March). I cleaned up our credit by myself. Really paid off!

Leave a comment:

• Cali
    replied
    NADA Used Car Guide provides the most market-reflective used vehicle valuation data.

Originally posted by 2confused View Post
    What is NADA? i am one week away from discahrge. One month behind at a credit union...2-4 thousand under, no idea what to do? please help.

Leave a comment:

• 2confused
    replied
    What is NADA? i am one week away from discahrge. One month behind at a credit union...2-4 thousand under, no idea what to do? please help.

Leave a comment:

• rickisbroke
    replied
    There's a joke there, but this is a semi PG forum.

Leave a comment:

• brokeinmichigan
    replied
    We were approved through Chase @ 9.45% for 60 months, 7 mos. after discharge. Oddly enough, we also have our mortgage through Chase and did NOT reaffirm, and my husband discharged $$$ with them on a CC in our BK7. Made me chuckle a bit...seems as though the left hand rarely knows what the right hand is doing.

Leave a comment:

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X