top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who were approved through post BK and some details...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TroubleinCalif
    replied
    Originally posted by RK05 View Post
    Everyone that got loans had to buy from a dealer I take it, no private sales???

I would like to know, what "kind" of cars did you get? As in make and Model? Seems there is low downs and high rates so does that mean you have really big payments or very small in-expensive cars?
    Last edited by TroubleinCalif; 11-20-2009, 06:56 AM. Reason: added content

Leave a comment:

• RK05
    replied
    Everyone that got loans had to buy from a dealer I take it, no private sales???

Leave a comment:

• Amy26
    replied
    Lender: Americredit
    APR: 17.9
    Down payment: 1,000 (New car, 2010)
    Months after discharge: 0 months.... 5 days later

Credit score used was Equifax and score was around 598-571 (can't remember what the dealer score showed).

I'm with freedom on this one.... will be refi'ing in about 4 months! The Ford dealership actually offered to refi me.

Leave a comment:

• freedom7
    replied
    Lender: Americredit
    APR: 17.9
    Down Payment: $1200
    Months after discharge: 0(discharged Friday, purchased Monday)

Credit Scores via Experian 610 and Transunion 515(don't get the difference) but that is what kept me from a 12% rate with CapOne.

Will refi once reestablished and scores and reports cleaned up!!!

Leave a comment:

• aces67
    replied
    Lender: Chase Auto Finance (JP Morgan Chase)
    APR: 12.9
    Down Payment: $1500
    Months after discharge: 4

I really don't know what our scores are.

We were also approved with Capital One at 17% APR and $1,000 down but we took the Chase offer instead.

Leave a comment:

• jcregs28
    replied
    Lender: Chase Auto Finance (JP Morhan Chase)
    APR: 15.75
    down payment: $2000
    months after discharge: 3
    months after filing: 6
    credit scores: 625 transunion, 535 Experian, 545 Equifax

Leave a comment:

• tazzy20176
    replied
    Lender: Carmax Financial
    APR: 14.9
    down payment: $1300
    months after discharge: 8
    months after filing: 12
    credit scores: 620 equifax

Leave a comment:

• rex444
    replied
    Lender: Santander
    APR: 14.9
    down payment: $2000
    months after discharge: 6
    months after filing: 14
    credit scores: 580 equifax, 632 transunion, 595 experian

Leave a comment:

• coralfang
    replied
    Lender: Wachovia
    APR: 8%
    down payment: $500
    months after discharge: 2
    months after filing: ~5
    credit scores: 610 equifax, 628 transunion, 649 experian

Leave a comment:

• CarSellerMD
    replied
    true it will be extremely difficult to refi after the bk, but I believe you still have a certain amount of time after the discharge to add anything to the bk. you could but the car into the bk and buy another one. you can actually get financing with $0-$1000/down

Leave a comment:

• moneytrouble
    replied
    Originally posted by gusiey View Post
    Will I be able to refinance at the new market value with Asuncion Capital or do I need to be realistic and let that car go and get a new more affordable car.....and if I need to get a car finance who do I go to..?
    For anyone looking to refinance their car, from what I found, is no one will refinance a car loan that was around pre-discharge. So stop paying on the car and save up whatever money you can and let the car go. Buy a clunker or not so clunker, until you can get a down payment saved up. This is what I had to do.

Leave a comment:

• cindywho
    replied
    carsellermd, I called 722 and they gave me the name of a second lot near my area. They' re currently looking for the type of car I am interested in. Will be keeping fingers and toes crossed. If no luck there, I'll call again for a list, which would have been helpful from the get go. thank again. This site is wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• spearmint
    replied
    I wonder if it would be these same finance companies everyone has mentioned in this thread who would give financing to someone PRE Chapter 13 with bad credit?

Leave a comment:

• CarSellerMD
    replied
    I actually use 722 Redemption at my store. They should tell you a list of dealers that use them.

Leave a comment:

• cindywho
    replied
    Carsellermd, 722 has approved me for 12,000. $400 a month loan. Trying to find dealers that work with them is very hard and choices of cars very limited but it's better than walking. Thanks again for your info

Leave a comment:

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X