Beginning the house hunting process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipo Congrats!
    I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Thanks Carmella!
      Chapter 13 (not 100%):
      • Burned: AMEX, Chase, Citi, Wells Fargo, and South County Bank cum Bank of Southern California
      • Filed: 26-Feb-2015
      • MoC: 01-Mar-2015
      • 1st Payment (posted): 23-Mar-2015
      • 60th Payment (posted): 07-Feb-2020
      • Discharged: 04-Mar-2020
      • Closed: 23-Jun-2020

Comment

First post from the new home!

We closed Friday, pretty painless process, errr, except for looking at the bank balances. :p

On the advice of the many credit sages I've been reading advice from over the last few years, I waited until after closing to pull the trigger on the NFCU More Rewards credit card they've been pestering me to apply for, and when I did last night I was stunned at the starting limit, a whopping $30,000! It also seems like I'm about to need to put my Road Warrior hat on again in the next few months, so I applied for a United Explorer card and got approved with a paltry $8,000 starting limit. Yeah, I know, "First world problems".
        Chapter 13 (not 100%):
        • Burned: AMEX, Chase, Citi, Wells Fargo, and South County Bank cum Bank of Southern California
        • Filed: 26-Feb-2015
        • MoC: 01-Mar-2015
        • 1st Payment (posted): 23-Mar-2015
        • 60th Payment (posted): 07-Feb-2020
        • Discharged: 04-Mar-2020
        • Closed: 23-Jun-2020

Comment

Congratulations shipo on the new home and closing. It's always exciting to get the new keys.

Also, congratulations on the massive starting limit on the NFCU More Rewards card. It helps reinforce the notion that filing bankruptcy is not a death sentence.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X