This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
    Please let us know how much your score jumps. There is not much detailed data out there except for shipo's and mine here.
    I didn't keep track of my scores the way I should have and I was looking on my credit card score models (CreditWise) and my Chase Bank score model at first but now I read them off of the actual bureau. When I purchased my car (1 week after discharge) they said my score was 580 but didn't know which one but now my TRW is 679 Experian 736 and Equifax 672 read off of the bureau's website. The Experian and Equifax just took a dip of 18-22 with the only change recent is all 3 of my credit cards are reporting 0 balance (will change this month) and my bankruptcy just dropped off of Equifax (HOORAY) just as JustBroke detailed in this thread. When I used the Equifax boost function that adds on my autopay bills by linking with your bank account it shot up another 22. Interesting enough my Chase computed credit score is now 702 lower than my highest of 722 during bankruptcy.

Comment

Keep in mind, the only bureau which gives you an actual FICO credit score is Experian, both Equifax and TransUnion give what are often called FAKO scores as they are Vantage 3.0 scores which are basically unused by over 95% of the financial institutions out there (and I wouldn't want credit from those which do).

As for how to see your full array of 30+ FICO scores, you'll need to subscribe to one of the services which provide those; this typically runs between $25 and $40 per month for the privilege. Most folks subscribe for a few months before/during/after significant events like Bankruptcy discharges and/or right before they are planning on applying for a mortgage.
      Latent car nut.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X