Discharged! Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged! Finally!

I received my notice of discharge in the mail yesterday! I am so relieved! I made my last payment in February, so it took a few months, but it's finally over. Thanks to everyone here who answered my questions and reassured me in the beginning when I was a basket of nerves. It's been a long 5 years, and I'm looking forward to having control of my own finances again with all that I have learned.
    Filed Ch 13 - 2/2010
    341 meeting - 4/2010
    Confirmed! - 6/2010

I bid you welcome and congratulations to the ever increasing membership of those who have had a successful 13 completion!!!
    Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

Congratulations!!!
      Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congratulations...sounds like you're ready to start over and have all the right plans
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Good luck and congrats on your new beginning! It's a damn long process!!!
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congrats on your awesome accomplishment. Now spoil yourself with some with what would have been the next few payments.
              11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congratulations! It's a great feeling!

Comment

Lissy congratulations on achieving your Chapter 13 discharge. An amazing accomplishment. Enjoy!
                  Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                  Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! July is truly a month of New Independence for you. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X