Need an answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need an answer

I have been trying for a couple months to get an answer on here and cannot get any response. A simple I dont know would be nice,My question now is does anyone know what the X Active Pending MGT audit mean.My status went from open to Z Active to X active. Thanks
    Last edited by jaypoll64; 08-20-2015, 07:04 PM.

I am currently about 62 months into my 60 month plan (changed from filing date to confirmation date after a modification) and my status on NDC has changed to "W Active Review MTG Status" Does anyone have any idea what that means? I still have about 2 months to go.

Comment

• jaypoll64
      jaypoll64 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can anyone answer this question for me please?

• jaypoll64
      jaypoll64 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well i have now been changed to an X Active status. Does anyone know what this means? I have been waiting for over 3 weeks for an answer to my first question,maybe I can get an answer this time

• LadyInTheRed
      LadyInTheRed commented
      Editing a comment
      These are questions we simply don't know the answers to. But I am pretty sure that "x-active" was the status of my case until I was close to done.

If no one is responding it is because no one has an answer. I have never seen that term and it may be unique to your district - what district is it. I did not see the earlier posts. In what context are you seeing "X Active Pending MGT audit"? Is it an entry on your PACER docket? If so, call the Clerk of the Bk Court for your district. I am sure he/she can tell you what it means.

Des.

Comment

jaypoll64, I combined your two threads. Unfortunately, something odd happened and your first topic shows up as being a post by Kricklet87. Also, while shows I responded to that post, I can't see my response. There seems to be a bug.

Anyway, as Des said, if you don't get a response, it means nobody knows the answer. Please don't repost to try to get an answer. It can cause confusion. For example, if you had just posted the new information in the old thread, Des' would know you were talking about NDC, not PACER.

NDC is not the official record of the court. I would not worry so much about the status that appears there. Different trustes use the system differently. If you really must know what it means call your attorney, who also may not know. You could also try calling the trustee's office.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

OK guys thanks,We just received a letter today from the Trustee, Its a Notice of final cure payment and a motion for an order declaring claim current and defaults cleared. It sounds like we are almost finished. What do yall think?

Comment

I think that's fantastic...congratulations!!!!!!
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

The notice is to let the secured creditor know that the trustee believes s/he has made the final payment necessary to cure your pre-petition arrears on the loan. That IS fantastic!
            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

We started this journey Dec of 2010 after a pay cut of 22.5%. It has not been an easy road with 4 kids that have all graduated now and 3 are in college, We never thought this day would get here and sometimes we were ready to give up but we have survived. For anyone just starting this hang in there it can be done and there will be days that you will wonder how you are going to be able to feed the family or pay the electric bill but it will get easier. We learned to be simple and also to eat things we never thought we liked before and have grown closer as a Family.I want to wish everyone the best of luck. We are planning a small Family vacation once this is over and the best news is we will owe less than 2500.00 on our home.

Comment

Congratulations and thank you for sharing. Your story is truly helpful/inspirational to us who sometimes wonder if the end will ever come or if we'll make it through life's bumps in the road. I really enjoy hearing success stories such as yours. Enjoy your return to debt free.
                Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Just a little update we are still in limbo with a Z active status,everything is showing a zero balance owed except the home loan and it will be ongoing after we are out. They are still taking the 246.25 a week and we now have just over a 900.00 balance on hand to pay the 300.00 house payment but we are still hanging on.

Comment

Hi there! Hopefully you will get a huge check from the trustee anf the pay off your house!!! I am so happy for you and your fam. My kid is just highschool junior and driving and a car? How the heck did you help 4 kids with that, sports and college? You are amazing!!! Congrats! Yes You need a vaca!!!
                    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Hey dmc-2008 like I said it has been a struggle. Our children had cars before we filed so that was a plus,as far as the sports we had 2 playing baseball and one of those was also a manager for the football team. We had to learn to cut way back and like I said before we have learned a much simpler way of life. My boys worked hard in school and have gotten enough scholarships and FASFA that their college is paid in full 1 auto mechanic 1 Nurse and 1 Surg Tech. With the help of some really great Friends and God on our side,Lots of prayers and pinching pennies we have survived. There were many times we didnt think we would make it but keep your heads up.

Comment

Hi Jaypoll, it's just me and my kid and we have cut wayyyyyy back but 3 years ago she just got out of middle school and now she is 3rd year varsity golf plus plays in other tourneys. It's been a real struggle but we are making it. Lots of 99 cent store and thrifty shopping. 2 more years!!!! It's a learning curve that I will be able to take into retirement and live frugally but well if I keep my smarts!!!!
                        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Well we have some great news, we went to a K Completed status 2 weeks ago and last Thursday received a refund check and a letter of completion then on Saturday we got our DISCHARGE LETTER!!!!!! Yes thats right we survived so everyone that has just started or is in the middle or close to closing hang in there. We owe 2100.00 on our home and we will be Debt free. It is a great feeling to have this Chapter 13 behind us and we plan to take a little break from life and relax in the Mts for a weekend.

Comment

Congratulations!!! I;m glad you got the great news. Enjoy your new life and gosh..debt free very soon, I'm jealolus (in a good way!)
                            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X