It's Official!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Official!!!!!!

Just read the order that says DISCHARGE date 7-6-2016!!!!
    Thank you to all the people on here that have helped me wade through this seeming never ending saga. I just knew something would blow up in the end, but it didnt. Lots of hard times, lessons learned and SCREW the Joneses....I'm keeping up with the Lamberts only from this point forward!
    Again, thank you for all the advise and help with hand wringing I have done for the last 5 years!!!

Congratulations indeed. As one judge recently opined, it's not that often that a Chapter 13 is successful. Maybe that paints a bad picture, but it's certainly cause for a celebration. You also have learned valuable lessons about credit, cash, and what a budget means to everyday people (rather than what a Federal budget means to elected officials).

Congrats again!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
      Filed Chapter 13 with lien strip on 2-28-11 * 341 held on 3-30-11 * First confirmation hearing held 4-20-11, continued until 5-25-11, continued until 6-29-11, continued until 8-10-11. Plan finally confirmed on 8-10-11!!!

Comment

What a wonderful day..congratulations to you. Time to celebrate and enjoy the start of your new life.
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congratulations......

It appears that your closing went smooth as silk.

What district are you in?

I am about 30 days behind you and want to get a feel for the timing.
          Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

Congratulations!
            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I love love love logging in and finding successful discharge posts!

I am so happy for you! Yes, scr*w the Jones.

congrats and good luck and best wishes to you and your family moving forward!!
              Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X