Finally Discharged!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Discharged!!!

Finally, I checked PACER just now and my case shows "DISCHARGED". It feels so good that my wife and I will celebrate this great accomplishment. I would like to thank all the forum members and moderators for your support. After 5 and 6 months we are finally finished.
    Filed Dec 17 2010 Confirmed May 25 2011 Last Payment 12/2015 - Discharged 7/19/2016

Congratulations on making it. You both deserve something extra special to not only manage through a Chapter 13, but learn how to budget. Splurge just a bit, then get back to saving!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

You truly are a bk13 survivor!!! Congratulations!!!!
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Yay!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

It's time to update your signature!
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thank you! It feels so good to be totally free.
          Filed Dec 17 2010 Confirmed May 25 2011 Last Payment 12/2015 - Discharged 7/19/2016

Comment

Those are my favorite two little words I love to hear!! "I'm Discharged!"

congrats!!! You did it!!!! Huge accomplishment!
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congrats!!! You beat the odds and should be proud of yourself.

Comment

To all of you - Thank you very much for your words. Time will pass quickly for you too. The lessons we have learned are priceless. Being able to have a budget and stick to it helped us build our saving to $25K over the last 5 years and a half. It's incredible how we were able to save more money during the bankruptcy period compared to previous years. $60K in credit cards and a line of credit of $70K are history now. This Chapter 13 journey changed our lives for the best and forever. Best of luck to all of you completing your Ch13 plan. Budget! Budget! and Budget! have been the key to our success.

Comment

Well said BKsurvivor. Saving is the key and the other key is as hard as it is, there can't be sacred cows. How much do you really want to do this?
                  At the end of the journey the reward is great..short term pain for long term gain.
                  Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                  Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats. I hope all is well for you and yours.
                    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X