Discharged!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!

Filed Ch13 in Aug2011 and paid 60 months. Filed motion for discharge on 9/12 and were discharged on 9/30. It was such a weight taken off of our shoulders! Now just awaiting the official closing of the case, which according to our attorney, should be any day now. I needed to post this good news here because we never really told any family or friends that we filed, so you're the people who get to share in our good news! Thanks for listening!

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing with us. We don't judge here!

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations....

Filing BK is nothing to be ashamed of. And really, is it anyone else's business?

Don't buy into the stigma that the big banks, creditors, debt collectors, and old school relatives try to assign to you. It's a business industry tool they use to stick it to the little guys in the course of doing business.

Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

Congrats!!! I chose not to tell anyone either. Only because why burden them as well? Its really nobodys business.

I am 4 years in and just a few months ago I decided to share with a brother, who was very open and non judgy! It did feel good.

Be very proud of your accomplishment. Not everyone can make it!

you did it!!!!
        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congratulations!!! It feels great doesn't !!!!! Good news is, there's nothing to tell anyone, anymore!!!! I didn't tell anyone either, it's no ne's business actually! Enjoy your freedom!
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Yeah!!!!

Well done, as per national statistics you beat the odds and should be proud that you made it to the finish line.

Well Done Indeed

Comment

I never get tired of celebrating discharges. Chapter 13 discharges are even more fun! Thanks for sharing your good news.

Congratulations!
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I would love to be able to post the Hamster Dance of Victory, but YouTube has seen fit to put advertisements with the videos--some blatantly political. I don't wish to sully the site with that garbage.
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X