Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it!

Officially Discharged

Thank you for the support over these years!

Congratulations Wobbly!!!! Enjoy your freedom and knowing that you were successful on the voyage!!! I am extremely happy for you!!!!!
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I wish you all the best on your new start in life, Congrats!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Another Chapter 13 discharge! Very well done!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Way to go!

Comment

I'm curious to know what your credit score is post discharge. You can bounce back much quicker with a chapter 7 than a chapter13. Some say your credit score will rise during the course of a chapter 13, but I haven't seen anyone mention it. I did read one post where someone's score only increased a few points and was still in the 500's.

Comment

Last time I checked it a few months ago, were in the mid 600 to 670. Equifax said we didn't have revolving credit and our score was blank. I complained and the mailed something that said we were 704. I figured we'd get a few cards, use 10% of the credit, and pay them off monthly. I read where that makes your score jump quickly. Then I'll check it in 6 months or so. It's a big change to our budget since the garnishment stopped. We got 3 offers in the mail today to buy cars with No Money Down. I'd imagine they are high interest though.

It feels pretty good so far! If we could refinance we would be set.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X