I've made it through!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've made it through!

Got through this! Five years of ups and downs. Just waiting for my discharge papers!

I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for the support. It really did help me through. For those new to the journey or in the middle of it, stick to it. I know it's hard but it can be done!

Congratulations on a great accomplishment. The discharge will be the icing on the cake. Well done!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations and celebrate! It's fun to be watching the 2017 club members completing their plans
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Wow, awsome jkim0907.... I cant wait until I am there someday!

Comment

Congrats!!!! Woo hoo! You did it! Like Sophieanne said its GREAT to see 2017 club showing up at the finish line!!!! Yes!!!
          Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congratulations!
            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

That is something to be proud of for sure! I can remember getting a congratulatory letter from our Trustee upon completion back in 2010. It stated that Chapter 13 was no small accomplishment, and we should be proud. I look back on how tough it was at times, but have no regrets. Learned so much from having to budget and pay cash for needs vs wants. Good lessons to be learned
              You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

Congrats! I'm in the 2021 club, ugh!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X