No announcement yet.

New NDC status, "Interim, Discharge & Close"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well whaddya know; perseverance works (sometimes). I tried yet another browser and was able to get in and query my case (interestingly enough, my case number on NDC is not the same as in Pacer; both formatting and information are somewhat different). I now have a page up with links to the following:
    • Alias
    • Associated Cases
    • Attorney
    • Case File Location
    • Case Summary
    • Claims Register
    • Creditor
    • List of Creditors
    • Deadline/Schedule
    • Docket Report ...
    • Filers
    • History/Documents
    • Notice of Bankruptcy Case Filing
    • Party
    • Related Transactions
    • Status
    • Trustee
    • View Document
    I clicked on the "Case Summary" page and the Pending Status field says, "Awaiting Closing"; no surprise there.

I then clicked on the "Status" page and see two lines under the "Status" column, both are set to "Awaiting Closing", the first status was set by, "Order Confirming Chapter 13 Plan" aged at 1,798 days, and the second status being set by, "Order Discharging Chapter 13 Debtor" aged at 18 days.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

Yay - you’re getting closer. It reads like it could close any day. Pacer is going to post sooner than NDC, if NDC even updates any longer. The only thing you want to look at in pacer is the status. Hoping you see the close soon.
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Update...,

Well, 30 days has come and gone, no closure. I'm guessing the whole COVID-19 thing is gumming up the works. That said, now with most of the country in lock-down, I don't suppose a delay matters much, I'm sitting in Work From Home mode pretty much 24x7 and not spending money except for the occasional trip to the grocery store. I mean, I filled my car up with gas on the 14th of March, and the tank is still showing nearly full, kind of annoying I cannot even take advantage of gas at $1.50 per gallon.
        Latent car nut.

Comment

shipo -Hi - you’re home and safe and that’s the most important thing 😀 Nice to hear from you.
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Thanks sophieanne I trust you're also safe and doing well.

Side note; as a component of our financial meltdown eight to ten years ago, my wife and I sold our house (at a huge loss) and separated, her to a small condo, me to a family farm where I rent a small "caretaker" apartment. The "farm family", as I call them, comprise 13 individuals spanning three generations and occupy three houses on the property and, needless to say, I've grown quite fond of them after living with them for over seven years. Then the COVID-19 thing hit; the daughter of the founder of the farm was the first to get diagnosed with the virus a few weeks back, and now the founder himself has been diagnosed positive this week. Good news, bad news here, while still pretty rocky, she seems to be making a recovery; her father was rushed off to the local ICU yesterday, he has pneumonia and other health issues and is in rather rough shape. Time will tell.
            Latent car nut.

Comment

shipo - that is horrible! I'm so sorry for the people who have been effected. I've heard from a couple people this afternoon who know people who have been infected or been lost to it. It's frightening actually. Just stay in your "caretaker" apartment...and keep working!!!! Seriously, again, stay safe!!!! This virus can be unforgiving...
              Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Thanks sophieanne, yeah, pretty hunkered down. I get out to take care of the horses Monday through Wednesday each week and I go out for a daily hike (my goal is to do at least three miles per day for the duration), and of course the occasional grocery run.

How are you and yours doing?
                Latent car nut.

Comment

shipo - we are doing just fine. As i'm sure you've seen, i'm in WA state (where the first hot spot was)...I have been in "stay at home" mode for the last couple weeks and it's now been extended till May 4th. Fortunately, in a different area than the Seattle, so although we have cases, minimal compared to there (and touch wood) no residents lost. I can honestly say I'm happy to be in my home. I have 2 dogs that need to go for walks so that's my inspiration for going outside at least 4 times a day. I spend time on the computer (I love reading news from everywhere) and doing lots of kindle book reading, that I haven't been able to do for a long time. Very few trips to the store....I started stocking up months ago (small purchases not hoarding) when I sensed this was not a simple virus. Our state is doing well with the "stay at home" order so I'm optimistic things will return to normal...some day!!! Three miles a day sounds like a great goal - as long as there aren't a lot of others on the hike. Good luck getting to that goal!
                  Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X