top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chapter 13 1% plan........54 of 60 months completed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe you're so close! Chapter 13s are winning this year!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Seen a new update on Pacer today. Palms got all sweaty trying to click on the link. My plan went from 1% to 12.32% yesterday. All good though because i have $7352 on hold and climbing. Last payment should be 9/7/22.

Comment

Got an email from NDC. States "Your bankruptcy case has been active for 59 months" Soooo close!

Comment

Getting closer and closer each day! It's so liberating when you finally get out!!
          I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

NDC shows bankruptcy has been active for 60 months! Last payment was deducted and case status changed from Open to Z-NPOC******, then S-NPOC******. Not sure what the Z or S mean but NPOC i was told meant In Process Of Closing. Sooooo close!!!!

Comment

Hurray!!!
              I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Originally posted by MadMotor View Post
                NDC shows bankruptcy has been active for 60 months! Last payment was deducted and case status changed from Open to Z-NPOC******, then S-NPOC******. Not sure what the Z or S mean but NPOC i was told meant In Process Of Closing. Sooooo close!!!!
                Did you have to request an audit to see what the final payoff is?

Comment

No i didnt. But, i was a little frustrated because i filed 9/7/2017 and family member filed 9/12/2017. They got a letter on 7-29-2022 stating that their bankruptcy is almost completed and they stopped the wage garnishment the following week. They received the discharge letter last week. The only difference is i paid more into my case but im just now getting to the closing phase but i filed earlier. So i had a few more garnishments despite filing earlier. Emailed the attorney and they replied that it should be anytime now.

Comment

I feel your pain I filed June 30th 2017 and I am still waiting for the discharge notification on Pacer

Comment

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 62 months, praise GOD this is now closed! After stalking Pacer and NDC daily without seeing an update for months, i went to get the mailbox Saturday and seen a letter from the Chapter 13 office. I almost passed out when i opened it and read that this case is closed as of October 27th and my employer has been notified to stop the wage order. But, i contacted the payroll department they advised me to fax the document to them as the court sent the document via mail and that is a much slower process. Also, I had $4500 on hand, but for the final distributions on the 27th, my plan rate increased for a 2nd time. Started at 1%, then went to 12.3% in July, and finished with 18.8% to the unsecured creditors and left me with $760 refund. I just want to say that everyone is in my prayers and that you can do this. GOD bless you all!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X