Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!!

May 03,2011 Received my notice from trustee .. so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    i aslo received a letter telling to stop making payments that i have over paid .. how long will it take for me to get my money back ? any ideas

when will my credit report say that it was discharged?? should i go online and dispute it if it doesnt .. how much time should i give it to update?

THANKSSSSSSSSS

Filed chap 13 06/26/2006
    Discharged 05/03/2011

First things first. Surviving a C13 is an accomplishment.

So you deserve a big Grats from all of us and your Victory Dance. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Comment

congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Offering my "whoo-hoo's" into the mix

Comment

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just thrilled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

CONGRATS! I got my cash within 30 days. Its SWEET freedom!
                Filed 10/05/05.
                Discharge 1/12/11.

Comment

Yay! Congrats to you!! Discharging a 13 is an AWESOME feat!!
                  ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                  Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

It is an official Discharge? Or a completion? Only because you say that you got the official letter from the Trustee and was told to stop paying . . .

Normally that is a Completion and not a discharge. After all payments are made, they need a window of time to file a final report to the court, and then the court sets a date of 30 days thereafter for your discharge hearing . . . and then it will be Discharged.

For example . . mine was complete in November. I got my official Congrats you are done letter from the Trustee. Thought I was done . . but here I am . . . still not discharged lol. Actually, my discharge hearing is scheduled for tomorrow . . . so, I am right behind you.

If it WAS an official Discharge letter . . then the Credit Bureaus will typically update within a few days or few weeks . . It varies. But if it was only a completion . . then your Credit wont update yet.

IF it is an official discharge . . . congrats!!!!!!!! IF it was a completion letter . . still, congrats . . you made it either way!!!

Comment

Hooray! It's another
                      Ch 13 Discharge Party!!!
                      Bring on the balloons, noisemakers, and confetti! Way to go, Gerib38!!
                      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS! Completion of plan FEELS like a discharge cause you get your paycheck back. Discharge not far behind..
                        Filed 10/05/05.
                        Discharge 1/12/11.

Comment

Congrats! 5 years is no joke..

Comment

CONGRATS TO YOU. So happy for you. We are just 9 months into ours and are awaiting confirmation.

Comment

UM hmmmmm i guess i will have to e-mail my attorney about that ... completion/discharge... i know i got an e-mail from attorney who said i didnt have to do anything else i had already signed all the papers , but i will ask thanks for bringing that to my attention . wish i understood all this stuff.. thanks for the congrats everyone... its a big load off for sure

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X