Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I would like to thank the academy

DISCHARGED, baby!!!

*holds water bottle like an Oscar* I'd like to thank God, and my lawyer. My friends who listened to my endless bankruptcy babble as I learned and taught them *waves to best friend in the crowd* Meka, this is ours, girl. I definitely couldn't have done this without the members of the bankruptcy forum. Those guys are amazing *wrap up music begins* oh ok. Umm, the paralegals, the trustee and his website, PACER, the postal community ....and finally the receptionist that told me I could miss up to three payments before the trustee would do anything. Good night and thank u!!!!!

This is the best birthday/ mothers day gift ever!!!

Congratulations! Definitely an Oscar-worthy performance... that is, completing a Chapter 13!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!! Great performance in the BK and many in Hollywood could take some pointers from you on the acceptance speech: short and sweet without forgetting to thank anybody.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

But you must have your Victory Dance!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Yay! A Chapter 13 discharge is quite the accomplishment! Congrats!!
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by missfontella View Post
            DISCHARGED, baby!!!

*holds water bottle like an Oscar* I'd like to thank God, and my lawyer. My friends who listened to my endless bankruptcy babble as I learned and taught them *waves to best friend in the crowd* Meka, this is ours, girl. I definitely couldn't have done this without the members of the bankruptcy forum. Those guys are amazing *wrap up music begins* oh ok. Umm, the paralegals, the trustee and his website, PACER, the postal community ....and finally the receptionist that told me I could miss up to three payments before the trustee would do anything. Good night and thank u!!!!!

This is the best birthday/ mothers day gift ever!!!
            Wow!! Congratulations and thank you right back! You actually brought tears to my eyes. I'm sooo looking forward to my turn! Enjoy your moment. It's been hard earned!
            Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
            Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Congrats to you and your family!! Enjoy your fresh start

Comment

GREAT for you!!!!
                8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats on completing your plan

Comment

Thanks everybody. I am so excited to start my life post-chapter 13. I received my discharge papers in the mail today. I wish you all well and thank you for all of the knowledge you have shared with me. Yaaayyyy!!!!

Comment

Congratulations! It's a Fantastic feeling!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X