About to Close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to Close

Well I sent my last payment last paycheck (July 31) I only get paid once a month at the end of the month. Looking on the datacenter, it doesnt look like my trustee sends out the payments until closer until the end of the month, so its like Im a month ahead all the time. Once my last payment posted, my plan base and total paid into plan totals match...so Im assuming Im done paying in. Im assuming they'll still take out money next month as I dont see any notice on pacer about stoping the employment garnish (I get paid on Aug 31st). Should I just assume that they will take out the garshinment this month and I'll just get it back at the end?

I noticed today that the datacenter says "About to close" Is there a time line once the datacenter says "About to Close"? Im not expecting to get a full check this month and i know discharge will take a few month...everything has been going really smooth this past 3 years...

Thanks
    Chapter 13 Filed: August 17, 2009
    341 Meeting: September 29, 2009

It looks like I am in the same district with trustee BXX KXXXXXX.
    I sent a money order every month about two weeks before due date. He sent payments out at the end of the month.
    My 13datacenter has said "plan completed" since shortly after my last payment. Maybe they handle things differently with payroll deduction.
    Trustee's notice of discharge and my attorney's motion for discharge have been filed.
    Last edited by justbroke; 08-20-2012, 08:52 PM. Reason: [moderator redacted name to conform with Forum rules]
    Chapter 13ner

Comment

I have a different trustee, I have RXXXXXX SXXXX. I hope "about to close" doesn't mean anything bad. Everything's been great so far
      Last edited by justbroke; 08-20-2012, 08:52 PM. Reason: [moderator redacted name to conform with Forum rules]

Comment

Just a friendly reminder to not use actual names (with exceptions for things like case Citations).
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          Just a friendly reminder to not use actual names (with exceptions for things like case Citations).
          Oops-sorry about that. I thought I had seen some trustee names mentioned a time or two before without problems but I guess not.
          Thanks for redacting JB
          Chapter 13ner

Comment

It's mostly for your own anonymity. You may have seen some as they do slip by the moderators at times.
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by ame8199 View Post
              I have a different trustee, I have RXXXXXX SXXXX. I hope "about to close" doesn't mean anything bad. Everything's been great so far
              You should be OK. Since National Data Center is not the official court site they likely have some flexibility with wording.
              It looks like I am six days ahead of you on filing. I doubt each trustee moves at exactly the same pace but I will keep posting my progress in this thread so you can get an idea of how things pan out.
              Until you posted I didn't know there was more than one southern IL district.
              Chapter 13ner

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                It's mostly for your own anonymity. You may have seen some as they do slip by the moderators at times.
                Thanks again JB I guess we never know who could be lurking around here.
                Chapter 13ner

Comment

My 13Nationaldata account said that back in June.. From what I am expericening it takes approx 90 days from last payment to get to discharge... First they did a review of the case to ensure all money was paid and balance is zero... then i had to fill out some papers and submit to the court which gave creditors 25 days to rebutt anything.. It was signed on 2 Aug.. so with all hope on 28 Aug they will discharge my case.. and I will know for sure that was the amount of time required... and the extreeme happy dance will happen...

Comment

it went back to "Active" about 3 days later. It does not look like he's going to disburse the last payment until the 31at of the month (this is what he did for the last 2 years). So Im sure I'll get the money work takes out on the 31st of this month back.

Ive been checking Pacer (hoping not to rack up too much expense) and nothing has been sent out...Im just getting pretty anxious.

Comment

Well I am one step closer....the trustee filed his final report!
                      13Data still says plan completed.
                      Chapter 13ner

Comment

How exciting for you..and now it's the long weekend!!! Enoy and way to go!
                        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

This is very good news. I always enjoy Chapter 13 Discharge parties!

Comment

Thank you everyone. Only a week to go for any last minute objections and then wait for the big D!
                            Chapter 13ner

Comment

Well......Well.....Pacer shows debtor discharged today!!!

13Datacenter is not updated to today yet.

Posting here to keep the OP updated on progress in our district. Will also open new thread for my hamsters.

Thanks everyone!
                              Chapter 13ner

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X