No announcement yet.

Discharge 2017 club .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2017 Club seems to be going great! Best of luck to the Class of 2017!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Hows everyone doing? Sophieanne?

Well, we just made it thru a milestone! 17 year old got her car! Its not in my name. Its in her dads name until she turns 18.

This was my biggest fear, getting her a decent car. We started this journey and she was in the 8th grade! Feels like so much has happened and yet so far to go!

We got this right??? 👍🌺
      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Hello my friend. I am doing great. If things go right, i'm afraid i'll be jumping to the 2016 club. I'm hoping to pay off early and be done by the end of July *touch wood*.

You will be done before you know it. I bet your dautgher is more than overejoyed. Deep breaths my friend, you'll be there before you know it.

Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
          We got this right??? 👍🌺
          Of course you've got this! You'll be done before you know it.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Sophieanne that is TERRIFIC!!! Keep us posted! I am so excited for you!

Lady! Thank you for the vote of confidance! So close yet so far!!!

Deep breath!

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
              I am scheduled to discharge in October 2017!!! It feels like a Long way off! Are you in the same boat? When will you get there?
              Note when you started this thread and the time between this year and next will seem like a walk in the park.

You go!
              11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

I sure hope so!!!! It seems to be going a bit faster now then it did at first! Maybe picking up some mementum on the downhill side! 👍

Comment

I've been an on/off lurker since I started this journey but we are in the 2017 club. I can not wait for July 2017. That is when we will be done. It has been an insane ride so far for us. Between job losses, health issues, just life in general but we are almost there.

Comment

Three months to go......

The torture ends soon!!!
                    Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

Yea Out4good3,

Sounds like we may be celebrating at the same time!!!! I'm hoping to be done in july.

Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Becky, outforgood and sophie, i am looking forward to you getting discharged! Cause then it is my turn!!!

Comment

DMC - and then it's major party time!
                          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Bump for 2017!!!! Hurry up. The summer is over, and now we are on to the long winter. For me 11 months to go.

Comment

briOS, almost there! I wish I didnt have to endure another summer in BK but this is the last lots of things, last christmas, thanksgivibg, new year, tax season, birthday, etc! Its been the longest five years of my life!!!!

Comment

I think you are one month ahead of me'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X