Final payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final payment

Happy Holidays everyone! Today I am mailing payment #60! So excited to be finally done with the payments.

Now just to wait for the payment to post and then the discharge. I already did the 2nd education class, so I don't have to worry about that.

It has been a long 5 years and while I knew we would finish, it hasn't always been easy.

I have learned so much these past 5 years and I'm looking forward to the future now!

It has always been good coming here, knowing you are not alone. I appreciate everyone advice and help.
    Discharged 5/2015

Congrats jange. I wish you the best.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congratulations!! Happy New Year!!
      Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Congratulations Jange...what a wonderful way to start the New Year!!! Big celebration time!!!!
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats! I made my last payment two weeks ago, still waiting to get something stating they are lifting my wage directive.. Hopefully any day now!
          Chapter 13 Filed Feb 2010, Confirmed May 2010
          Last payment made Dec 2014, Awaiting discharge

Comment

Congrats !! It is a good feeling to be at the finish line.. Like I said in a previous post I feel like I tripped & fell about 100ft from the finish line & have to crawl the rest of the way... I know I will be discharged eventually just not soon enough for me..ha,ha.. Trying not too get discouraged & trust the process... Wishing you the best of luck !!
            Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
            Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
            Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks Everyone!

Originally posted by klandsb View Post
                Congrats !! It is a good feeling to be at the finish line.. Like I said in a previous post I feel like I tripped & fell about 100ft from the finish line & have to crawl the rest of the way... I know I will be discharged eventually just not soon enough for me..ha,ha.. Trying not too get discouraged & trust the process... Wishing you the best of luck !!
                klandsb, thanks, it is great to be at finish line. I was so excited to mail that final payment! I've waited 5 years to get to this point, plus all the years we struggled before we filed, I can be patient for few months for the discharge.
                And getting a 30+% raise next month will be awesome!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!
                Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Congrats!
                  Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

What an awesome feeling this must be! Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations, Jange!
                      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

YEAH!!!!!! Such a great feeling :-) YAY for you!
                        Filed 9/14/09
                        Confirmed 12/11/09

Comment

My final payment posted. I also let my atty know. We already completed the final education class and he sent me the domestic support papers for us to sign. He told me it takes about 120 days for the discharge. Nice to know I don't need to check Pacer frequently.

I guess April is nice for a discharge!!
                          Discharged 5/2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X