Strange payment made in 13Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
    I am glad to read this. I don't like random inexplicable messages in PACER or 13 Network or 13 Data Center.
    Me neither!!!! I know we're not supposed to worry about things, but I'm a big believer that ignorance is not bliss!!
    Thanks for all your continued support and answers, I really appreciate it.
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
      Spdge - I now know wat the notation you saw "Trustee plan receipt" is. And I believe it triggered the Conversion note I saw.
      In 2014 it was decided by the US Trustee program that in 2015 trustees could now take their percentage fee from our payment when the payment comes in instead of waiting till disbursements are made (in my case at the end of the month). That way when we or creditors, etc. are looking at money on hand, that is now what is available to be disbursed for the month. My trustee had a write up on his website so everyone was aware of the change. Since the change went into effect March 1st (for his office, yours might have happened sooner than mine), I was charged the minor conversion fee AND I now see the trustee fee - plan receiipt when the payment posts. I hope I wrote this so it makes sense.
      Thanks for sharing and taking the time to explain your findings on this.

Sharing these simple items here and there sure make it easier to bare a ch13.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

This made me feel a lot better.......Thank you guys, it scared me when i saw those fees....

Comment

I'm starting to think that they are mis-coding entries on 13 Network / 13 Data Center. It's that, or the Trustees have found a new creative way to "earn" more commission!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I'm voting for a new way to make money....business has slowed down
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

We made our final payment (100% plan) in March and it posted on 3/30 and trustee fees posted as well. I noticed on 4/03 a new posting in NDC, trustee took $0.63 cents and notation is intial conversion. Status on our case shows as Z Audit. I'm not going to worry as Trustee sent us a letter in March telling us how much to pay and that's what we sent. Just think it's funny they'd bother taking $0.63 cents.
              Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Life is tough when bankruptcy filings are down
                Congratulations on completing your plan!!!!!!
                Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats.
                  11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

INITIAL CONVERSION Showed up here too. But now I know.

Thank's

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X