Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link to some freebies and deals

Hey guys,
    I found a link to some freebies and deals that get listed quite often. I've done them all, they are all legit and I especially love the free $25 one! I got it within 2 days into my bank account and they will NOT sell or rent your email address!!
    Hope it helps!
    http://www.wgrz.com/news/columnist/b...Berg/Berg.aspx
    Filed: October 1, 2007 341: December 10, 2007
    CONFIRMED: December 10, 2007
    Payment: $825 / Mo. for 5 Years-29 MONTHS OF Pmts Down 23 to go!

Link to some freebies and deals

The above link has some good freebies and deals on it and it seems as though it's new but she adds to it every day or so. Check it out...
    DO THE FREE $25 one! I did this over a month ago and got the money in 2 days.
    Every little bit helps!
    Last edited by MajorMike; 04-20-2008, 09:12 AM.

Comment

i signed up for the free coffee!! Thanks!
      Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

There's much more then that there, Cindy...and she does add stuff all the time so make sure you bookmark it!

Comment

thanks mike...keep em coming

Comment

Did you get the $25?
            she just posted a free butter one too! LOL

Comment

Awesome!!
              Love it!
              One question though, how do you find these sites??
              Schel
              Discharge 1/19/2009

Comment

Just keep in mind...many of these types of internet offers are designed to create mailing lists which get resold to who knows...?

Comment

They haven't spammed me at all HHM. I've been doing it forever!
                  Some do, I admit, but I won't sign up and this link above has the good ones. She obviously does her homework. You may get some ads but they are from good companies, not ones wanting to spam you. I haven't gotten but one email every few weeks from Revolution Money Exchange and that is to let me know about what they are going to be doing in the future, etc. Its not to spam.

I really have some reputable forums ( such as this one ) that I go to for the free stuff and the good deals and I can smell a rat from any of them as I know what to look for. Please don't ask me to list these as there are too many and this is why I only listed the one above as hers are safe. I don't want to be responsible if someone sees something that is bad and blames it on me for the link LOL

I do a LOT of test products. Michele Berg listed a few moms sites and kids sites and my sister does them and gets $100 Fisher Price toys to test etc....plus they even pay you cash sometimes. My wife got 5 free bras to test plus $50. I did a phone survey for $75.
                  Trust me they are out there. If people say they can't make money online, they're not looking hard enough. You CAN supplement your income this way.
                  Last edited by MajorMike; 04-20-2008, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Oh and just so you know, you don't HAVE to add a bank account to get your $25. You can just request a check. They'll take the $2.50 out for it but you'll get a check for $22.50 within a week in the mail! It'll be from a bank in the upper left hand corner and doesn't say Revolution Money Exchange! My wife's sister didn't add her bank and she just got her check yesterday. She said she signed up about a week ago. If you DO add your bank acct, you just have to wait until they verify it with small deposits ( just like paypal did ) and then as soon as you validate it ( takes 2 days ), then you get send the $25 straight to your account. It's a beautiful thing!!!!

Don't forget to get your free Starbucks and butter too! LOL

Comment

She just listed a link to a coupon you can print out !!

Comment

She just listed some more folks!
                        Let me know if you took advantage of any of them. I know I've gotten PM'd about people getting their free $25 which is sooo great!
                        I want to make sure my friends here get some good free stuff and good deals as I really appreciate all your advice.
                        Last edited by MajorMike; 04-20-2008, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the link mike. I got the coffee and the $25.00.

Comment

Excellent Scorpio!! I'm curious as to how many will get their $25. If you do, post here so I know! I want to give back to the people of this forum as they've been most helpful to me and my family!!!

Comment

MM, I just merged your two threads on this topic. In the future, please don't post duplicate threads like this - it's against the forum rules.

Also, I have to smile....of the 14 posts in these merged threads, you've posted nine of them! I know you are excited about this, but there's no need to keep reminding us of how great the deals are or if more deals have been posted. We get it, ok?
                              I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                              06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                              07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                              10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                              01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                              09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                              06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                              08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                              Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X