No announcement yet.

Link to some freebies and deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for merging IRPRN!! I'm sorry I'm so excited! There is so much dispair and gloom and doom here because people are down and out, that I wanted to try to perk them up a bit because this is free stuff or a great deal that they probably could really use about now. Ok, I'll shut up. I just want everyone to take advantage of something "GOOD!"
    HUGS TO YOU PRETTY LADY!!!
    MM
    Filed: October 1, 2007 341: December 10, 2007
    CONFIRMED: December 10, 2007
    Payment: $825 / Mo. for 5 Years-29 MONTHS OF Pmts Down 23 to go!

Comment

Nm
      Last edited by MajorMike; 04-22-2008, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the PM's
        Last edited by MajorMike; 04-22-2008, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Wow, 1220 views and hardly ANY posts or thank yous....wow.
          I thought some of you would at least post that you've taken advantage of these....and only a view even bothered....

Comment

"It is no use to blame the looking glass if your face is awry." - Nikolai Gogol, Russian author & humorist (1809 - 1852)

Nikolai was a pretty smart guy, MajorMike. Posting here in BK Forum is not a popularity contest to see who can get the most posts or to see who gets thanked more. People will respond if they wish and won't if they don't. Being angry with forum members for not posting to your thread or fawning over it isn't going to endear you to anyone - in fact, the exact opposite is likely to be the effect.

You have been getting some flak lately for several ill-chosen and judgmental comments you've posted on other threads. If I were you, I'd be re-thinking your "win friends and influence other members" approach lately - don't think it is achieving the results you believe it should.
            I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
            06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
            07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
            10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
            01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
            09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
            06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
            08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
            Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

MM,
              You are an appreciated and valuable member of this board....you don't need emails or posts to prove that. I think just the fact that your post had 1200+ views is a great thing. I think people are viewing it multiple times to click again and see what's new.

You have been getting some flack lately, but I have too noticed your tone getting a bit sharp.

So take a chill pill, relax, and know you are appreciated!
              Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
                "It is no use to blame the looking glass if your face is awry." - Nikolai Gogol, Russian author & humorist (1809 - 1852)

Nikolai was a pretty smart guy, MajorMike. Posting here in BK Forum is not a popularity contest to see who can get the most posts or to see who gets thanked more. People will respond if they wish and won't if they don't. Being angry with forum members for not posting to your thread or fawning over it isn't going to endear you to anyone - in fact, the exact opposite is likely to be the effect.

You have been getting some flak lately for several ill-chosen and judgmental comments you've posted on other threads. If I were you, I'd be re-thinking your "win friends and influence other members" approach lately - don't think it is achieving the results you believe it should.
                Reminds me of a country song I occassionally sing to my wife -

"It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long"

BTW don't say this to your spouse if they're really ticked off. Bad things happen.
                It's not what we have in our lives, but who we have in our lives and the quality of those relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by ssdsco View Post
                  Reminds me of a country song I occassionally sing to my wife -

"It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long"

BTW don't say this to your spouse if they're really ticked off. Bad things happen.
                  I laughed out loud when I read this - now I'm wiping spit dots off my laptop screen! LOL! Thanks for the chuckles, ssdsco!
                  I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                  06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                  07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                  10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                  01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                  09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                  06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                  08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                  Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

question about the $25

Hi Mike -

I signed up for the money exchange and referred a person too. How long before I see the validation deposit into my bank account so that I can transfer the funds out of money exchange and into my checking? I did the sign up thing yesterday.

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Hi sjr1,
                      I usually takes one to two days. If you did it yesterday, it may be there tomorrow or at latest on Friday. Then it takes 2 days from then. So if you complete verification on Friday, it should be in your bank no later then Tuesday
                      Glad you got it! Everyone should take them for the free $25. You're nuts not to!!!! I had all my family and friends do it and they are so happy!!!! It's 1/2 tank of gas these days yanno?

Comment

Sir, Let me know if you get it ok?

Comment

got it verified

Hi Mike,

Got the bank account verified and did the withdraw money transaction, so I guess the moo-lah will appear in the bank in a day or 2.

I signed myself up, got 25 bucks, referred my husband, signed him up, got him 25 bucks and me 10 bucks for the referral.

60 bucks, baby! Cool! Thanks again!

Comment

money is officially in my bank account!

Thanks again, Mike!

Comment

You're very welcome!!!

Comment

Thanks for the link! I just got the Senseo coffee maker.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X