Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case Closed!

I posted last week that My case was "debtor discharged"
    Today, via PACER, I received word that my case is "CLOSED" .
    My three year financial nightmare is over.

I had a wonderful attorney who I really like, and he deserves all the credit for a job well done.

I pray that all of you will have the same easy process that I had.
    If I can be of help to anyone else, please feel free to call on me.

God Bless you all.
    Dennis

Congratulations, Dennis!!! Enjoy your fresh start!
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Great news. Good for you and kudos for your endurance. Ainte easy, no matter what chapter.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Good for you

Comment

Congratulations Dennis!

Comment

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I just love the smell of a fresh start in the morning! Congrats
              Lawyer - $3000
              Filing fee - $299
              Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

Congrats! I am so happy for you.

Comment

Thank you so much.
                  I also just got accepted for my first post BK credit card, a Cap. One visa with a $1000 credit limit. Now I can start rebuilding my credit.
                  However, I've really learned to live without credit. I only buy what is in within my financial means, and I like that.
                  I've always lived a pretty frugal life, so it's not all that different now than it's ever been.
                  I went through a terrible financial period from 2009 until end of 2012 where everything went wrong. My business when to hell, and I had to use
                  my credit cards and retirement account to exist. In the last six months that has begun to turn around, and I'm making ends meet, and even saving a little.
                  I'm not waking up at 3 AM in a cold sweat anymore.
                  I also know it could all go bad again, so my goal is 6 months of cash reserves, which I'm gradually accumulating.
                  Although this is a fresh start, I don't feel like I'll ever really be completely over the stress and anxiety of the last few years. I think the people who went through
                  the great depression felt the same way. My parents went through that, and they were scarred by it. They never felt completely financially
                  secure, they never had enough, they never could be too careful, they took no chances. I feel kind of like that now.
                  This whole thing has been a life altering experience. I think I'm coming through it OK, and I believe that things will continue to get better, albeit perhaps
                  slowly, but I never want to go through this again,

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X