DIP Bank Account with Chexsystems Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question DIP Bank Account with Chexsystems Record

As part of my Chapter 11 Banuptcy, I am required to have a DIP bank account but as I have a record on Chexsystems, no bank on the list of authorized banks will open an account. Has anyone else run into this issue and if so, what was the resolution?

Welcome to the Forum.

It might help to know what State you are in. Regardless, if you are having a problem opening the DIP account and do not have an attorney your best course of action is to contact the Analyst at the UST's office assigned to your case.

Des.

Comment

State is Nevada. I am doing this Pro Se but I have attorneys who are assisting me, they don't have an answer. I also contacted legal aid and they don't have an answer and I emailed the Analyst and she referred me back to an attorney. They stated they can not provide legal advice but I stated this isn't legal but more procedural so really stuck in the middle here, hence the post online.

Comment

Contact ChexSystems. They will apparently remove negative accounts after you file BK. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bank...7/td-p/2307409 The discussion at this link cover Chap 7 and 13. Hopefully, the same is true for Chap 11.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I have had much success with Arizona Business Bank. It is owned by CoBiz Bank out of Colorado but I don't think CoBiz has an affiliate in Nevada. Look at your list of Authorized Depositories. Look for ones that are business related banks.

In addition, as Lady suggests, try contacting ChexSystems.

Des.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X