Order of Discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Order of Discharge

Checked my pacer today and it looks like the order of discharge has been filed! My status did not update with a closed date. Is there something else I’m waiting for for me to be officially discharged from ch13 or is this it? If there’s another step, how long does that normally take?

The discharge is the important bit and what you've been waiting for, the closing will happen in a month or three (mine took a little over 3-months during COVID) and is purely administrative. Congratulations on beginning your rebuild.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

Thank you!!! Pacer will update after that and the credit bureaus will follow?

Comment

The credit bureaus will be indicating the discharge soon (a matter of days, a week or two at the most), they will never indicate the closure.
        Latent car nut.

Comment

Thank you so much, you’ve been so helpful!

Comment

Congrats on your discharge Almostdone17 You also reminded me I want to check our credit scores with the credit bureaus. Need to put that on a to do list in the not too distant future.
            I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X