No announcement yet.

I hate B22C!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the middle class just ain't what it use to be "HUB"....
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
    Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
      HEY! If we made money, would we be here today?? I note the vast amount of "newbies". Welcome one and all. Welcome to the "NEW MIDDLE CLASS".
      'Hub

Being middle class sucks, I hear them say lets grow the middle class. Screw that, I've been lower-middle class my whole life, I'm ready to try being an evil rich person now.
      I am a Pennsylvania Eastern and Middle District Bankruptcy, FDCPA, FCRA and Foreclosure Defense attorney, information I post is based on experience in these districts. It is not legal counsel, consider it friendly counsel.

Comment

You go Jim and let us all know how its working out for ya !!!!!!!!!
        Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
        Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
        Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

I want to be an evil rich person too. I hear they pay no taxes.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by klandsb View Post
            HEY!!! It's up to you. Be there first and greet Jim when he arrives. Go for it Jim. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
              I want to be an evil rich person too. I hear they pay no taxes.
              When we were considered well off, we gave much to charity. We give a lot less, but when we do give, and we cannot afford to do so, but, when we do, it means a WHOLE LOT MORE. It also feels a lot better.

Remember giving is selfish. It makes YOU feel good. The byproduct is, you helped another. 'Hub
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Remember giving is selfish. It makes YOU feel good. The byproduct is, you helped another. 'Hub
                You mean, if I'm rich, I have to give my money away? Won't that make me a philanderer... wait... or is that philanthropist? I get those two confused! (I learned some Latin and I know they both have to do with love. )
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by klandsb View Post
                  It was a joke. I think I'm doing well. My wife might beg to differ because we don't live in a McMansion, but its like that Darius Rucker song... "I got a roof, over my head..."

I like my apartment just fine right now and my Kia gets us back and forth pretty well.

As for the damn B22C, I think I found a way around Sorrell. This is definitely going into "Bankruptcy Front to Back" when its over.
                  I am a Pennsylvania Eastern and Middle District Bankruptcy, FDCPA, FCRA and Foreclosure Defense attorney, information I post is based on experience in these districts. It is not legal counsel, consider it friendly counsel.

Comment

You mean, if I'm rich, I have to give my money away? Won't that make me a philanderer... wait... or is that philanthropist? I get those two confused! (I learned some Latin and I know they both have to do with love. )
                    LOL! Yes, they are. BOTH feel good. (Just don't get caught)

Comment

(Just don't get caught)
                      Got it. Don't get caught, giving money away. Perfect. This forum is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by JimKutkowski View Post
                        It was a joke. I think I'm doing well. My wife might beg to differ because we don't live in a McMansion, but its like that Darius Rucker song... "I got a roof, over my head..."

I like my apartment just fine right now and my Kia gets us back and forth pretty well.

As for the damn B22C, I think I found a way around Sorrell. This is definitely going into "Bankruptcy Front to Back" when its over.
                        Grats, Jim, about Sorrell (whatever that means).

So am I now supposed to hate you for being, errr, "well off"? I don't think I can. However, a Kia is not politically correct. They do not run on batteries.

OH, never mind, I just burned a whole pile of pine wood just to pre enjoy Earth day and leave my carbon impression up the Earth for posterity. Tomorrow I will saturate charcoal with too much lighter fuel and over cook my steak to celebrate the Kyoto accord. 'Hub

Comment

Got it. Don't get caught, giving money away. Perfect. This forum is awesome!
                          Well, close, but no cigar.

Comment

In re Sorrell, 359 BR 167? You're using that to show that UI benefits are received under the SSA? What about Munger in Massachusetts
                            (In re Munger, 370 B.R. 21 (Bankr. D. Mass. 2007))?

Maybe you could look at my old thread Unemployment vs Means Test.

Comment

Munger comes out of Sorrell. Both of those cases dealt with tier 1 bankruptcy benefits, we're on emergency benefits at this point and my client is 12 weeks away from exhausting her 2nd tier UE and collecting SSI.

In re Baden is a Middle District PA case but that also deals with tier 1 UE benefits, this is a tier 2 exhausting benefits case.

I wish there was another way around it. I also wish I could convince my client to give up her hummer.

Comment

I wish there was another way around it. I also wish I could convince my client to give up her hummer.
                                Priceless!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X