No announcement yet.

I hate B22C!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You go Jim and let us all know how its working out for ya !!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim.... U need to lighten up... I was only joking with ya....
    My life this week has been way to much drama ... I thought I could find a little humor on here

I'm still trying to figure out the highlight thing and its not working for me !!
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
    Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Originally posted by klandsb View Post
      You go Jim and let us all know how its working out for ya !!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim.... U need to lighten up... I was only joking with ya....
      My life this week has been way to much drama ... I thought I could find a little humor on here

I'm still trying to figure out the highlight thing and its not working for me !!

Not sure what made you think I was responding to you. I quoted Darius Rucker in this thread, I think that was light enough.
      I am a Pennsylvania Eastern and Middle District Bankruptcy, FDCPA, FCRA and Foreclosure Defense attorney, information I post is based on experience in these districts. It is not legal counsel, consider it friendly counsel.

Comment

Darius won a Country Music Award eh.... I liked some of the Hootie and the Blowfish stuff he did... Dont listen to country so not sure about his new stuff ...
        Last edited by klandsb; 11-14-2009, 04:35 AM.
        Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
        Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
        Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

It's funny how people perceive someone is rich. When the kids at my daughters school ask her where she lives and she tells them, they say "oh, you live in the rich people houses" . well, yeah, i have a 6 year old Mcmansion, and it's $200k underwater like a lot of people in this tract. and i don't fell very rich. if only they knew how much trouble i'm in.
          Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Same here. One teacher at my stepson's school doesn't believe he lives where he lives. His friends literally live on the other side of the tracks. We are in no way "rich", but that's the perception based on where you live. I just tell those to go to the next subdivision where all the professional baseball and football players live, to see the rich.
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Sorry I brought it up. As for Darius Rucker's country album, its fantastic, and Hootie and the Blowfish fans would probably like it as I was a fan of them as well.
              I am a Pennsylvania Eastern and Middle District Bankruptcy, FDCPA, FCRA and Foreclosure Defense attorney, information I post is based on experience in these districts. It is not legal counsel, consider it friendly counsel.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X