top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 10,000th Post, Thoughts and Guidance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HHM View Post
    Just passed a 11,000 posts.

So, lets see, that is 1000 posts in just under 5 months. Assuming that pace can be consistent (not likely), it will take me 45 months to achieve 20,000. Not really sure I can do that, not enough new issues
    Just could always just repeat yourself more often. I see no shortage of questions that have already been answered.

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words.

I doubt I have the stamina for 20,000 posts Unless the BK Laws change significantly to create new issues, that will be a very difficult milestone to achieve.
      Ok I read your 10,000 post and great info but I am wondering if there is an exception to getting out of debt #3 -- Never take out of retirement to pay a debt.
      Scenario -- Settled 1st mortgage from a 6.125 I/O ARM to fixed 3.5% fully amortized 650k balance. FMV of house 650k - 725k. Have chance to settle second of $190k for 28k. Have 14, would have to take out 14 from IRA. Would then be able to file chapter 7 on 100K + debt? Wouldn't it cost a lot more to try to strip in a 13?
      So, take the 14k out and settle???

Comment

Closing in on 12,000. So, that means about 2,000 posts per year. AN average of 5.48 posts per day. (I need a life )

Comment

Well, I have reached the 12,000th post. I hope my advice has helped. No nostalgia for this milestone, but merely point out that it has been just over 6 years since I have joined this forum (when it was an infant).

For those that don't know, I have no ownership interest in this forum, it is not mine (although it probably should be ) But it turned out to be the best public, spam free, BK forum on the web. I am glad to have been a part of it.

Comment

Congrats HHM. You have been very helpful to me in the BK journey.

Thanks for your contribution!!

ST
            Filed 7 - 7/8/10, 341 - 8/17/10 - Continued, Presumption of Abuse Filed - 8/27/10
            Report of No Distribution 9/27/10. Discharged 2/7/11 Closed 02/25/1
            10/12 EXP. 681

Comment

I am glad you are here HHM. You bring balance to an otherwise unpredictable assortment of BK answers.
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Well, I have reached the 12,000th post. I hope my advice has helped. No nostalgia for this milestone, but merely point out that it has been just over 6 years since I have joined this forum (when it was an infant).

For those that don't know, I have no ownership interest in this forum, it is not mine (although it probably should be ) But it turned out to be the best public, spam free, BK forum on the web. I am glad to have been a part of it.
                Agreed!

Congrats on 12,000 and thanks!!
                "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Did you see that justbroke has almost caught up to you? You are awesome, HHM. (so is jb!) Thank you both, for everything.

Comment

tiger, thanks, but I think most of mine came from long "discussions" with justfilesuit way back when. Oh, and continuous responses on threads that otherwise don't need my opinion.
                    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X