Creditor Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creditor Address

I'm having a hard time finding addresses for some of my creditors and am wondering if someone might have them.

Elan Financial Services
    Capital One (surprised that I can't find this one but there are so many)
    Millennium Trust Company, LLC

The other addresses I got my my statements that stated a specific bankruptcy address but no matter how I search I can't find the address for the others. I know you have to have the right address for the notices especially filing pro se.

If I am not mistaken, Elan Financial Services is somehow affiliated with U.S. Bancorp. I don't have their address, but I'm betting if you call the main Customer Service number for U.S. Bancorp they'll give it to you.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

I would use either the address on a 3-bureau report, or from your billing statement. If using the billing statement, look for the correspondence address.

I believe that anyone who is filing pro se should run a 3-bureau credit report (or a tri-merge if you can get one). This will list everything from at least the last 7 years. You may also want to see if you can get one from LexisNexis for free, as well as get a free one from ChexSystems. That should cover everything.

(Note: a three-bureau report could be obtain using a "free" trial from one of the major credit bureaus... just make sure you end your trial period!)

https://consumer.risk.lexisnexis.com/

https://www.chexsystems.com/web/chex...merdisclosure/
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

I am not an attorney. Any advice provided is not legal advice.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X