No announcement yet.

Boris Becker, Former #1 Ranked Tennis Player Headed to Jail for BK Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News Boris Becker, Former #1 Ranked Tennis Player Headed to Jail for BK Fraud

I had to chuckle when I read that disgraced German Bad Boy Roue Boris Becker was sentenced to 2 and a half years yesterday for intentionally hiding and lying about assets in his 2017 British bankruptcy case. This sports louse had the temerity to hide his true funds from his creditors by transferring them to others and concealing shares of stock he owned. (of course, the reports said he'll only have to serve half his sentence.)
    Those of you who follow or play tennis may recall when he impregnated a Russian maid either in a broom closet or on some stairs (depending on which version or believe) around the time his first ex-wife was giving birth to their second child! He went on to deny paternity until a DNA test and the girl's appearance confirmed otherwise. (She was a virtual mini-Boris with his signature strawberry blond hair and blue eyes.)
    Not surprisingly, his tennis career and credibility (esp. in Germany) soon tanked. Supposedly this jerk earned $50,000,000 during the peak years of his glory days and yet he somehow needed bankruptcy protection to help him stave off predatory lenders?
    IMHO, such irresponsible, duplicitous and rich white - collar criminals don't deserve BK protection.
    What do all of you think?
    Last edited by shipo; 05-01-2022, 09:39 AM.

The title is messed up but I can't edit it!

Comment

How do you want it to read?
      Latent car nut.

Comment

Any man that can earn $50 million by playing with a ball gets my respect /s

Comment

Hey shipo, it should have been Boris Becker, Former Home Ranked Tennis Player Headed to Jail for BK Fraud
          Thanks!

Comment

Done!
            Latent car nut.

Comment

shipo , o no, now # 1 is missing ,replaced by Home!
              It's just so tough to correct titles on here , LOL!

Comment

Why can't I write # 1 correctly on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Barbisi View Post
                  Why can't I write # 1 correctly on here?
                  I don't know. It's probably some sort of shortcut for something. For example, this site uses vBulletin and I know that BBCode is a type of syntax that is allowed. There is another type of syntax known as Markdown which uses the ### (hashes) to style text.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                  Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X