top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was my account deleted from the forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why was my account deleted from the forum?

I just tried to login a few minutes ago and received an invalid password notice. I tried the forgot password link and it said an account with my email did not exist. I re-registered the same forum username I registered about a year ago without issue. All my old posts are gone (I had them bookmarked). Whats the deal? Did the forum receive a "fresh-start"? Anyone else have this issue?

One such post I had made was:

https://www.bkforum.com/forum/before...ead-of-30-days

I already submitted a message to the admin via the contact us link as suggest on the 404 page, I just wonder if I am alone in this issue. Thanks!

[edit]

I see *something* must've happened to the forums db per:
    I just tried to login a few minutes ago and received an invalid password notice. I tried the forgot password link and it said an account with my email did not exist. I re-registered the same forum username I registered about a year ago without issue. All my old posts are gone (I had them bookmarked). Whats the deal? Did the

but I see no announcement or stickied post regarding this. Maybe I am blind....
    Last edited by YolOmg; 12-29-2019, 07:48 AM.

Sorry this happened.

Comment

Well good to know. I just joined you know hehe

Comment

The site owner made an announcement a while back that the site was deleted. I don't think we made it a sticky. But we did lose thousands of posts and some accounts.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X