Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Maybe I missed details on how exactly to "Introduce yourself" but since I did not read specific items to mention in this introduction, I hope what I write is sufficient.
    Filed Chapter 13 jointly with my husband in NC in February 2020. Then came the pandemic.
    Our hearing to confirm was postponed until June and it was interesting to have this hearing via a phone conference of sorts.
    I feel like I'm getting too old to keep up with all the technology, and not keeping up the way things have been operating during this pandemic is not a situation anyone wants to be in.
    I have so many questions, and I have driven our attorney crazy with them. He doesn't complain, but I have felt like he's answered my questions generally, and definitely not fully understanding what I was asking. It's probably just my tendency to over-analyze or complicate things.
    Kind of like what I'm doing with this introduction, so let's see if I can wrap this up.... I'm looking forward to learning from others with more experience than me.

LOL, apple5963, the truth is, most of us who've filed for bankruptcy for the first time, and especially those of us who've filed a Chapter 13, have a tendency to over think things, I mean, hey, this is uncharted territory for us.

Anyway, welcome to the site, there are many folks here with LOTS of knowledge on the subject and are well experienced in helping others with their questions and challenges.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

Welcome to BKForum. We aren't afraid of questions and you are welcome to ask anything. WE have different forum areas set up for different types of questions.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Welcome to this site. We all understand overthinking things, so not to worry. Ask any questions you have, people are happy to answer questions and share their experiences.
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I can't seem to make myself post a question for fear of upsetting Forum members if the question has been asked & answered and I'm just not finding it. So far I've been unsuccessful in my search for a previous question/ answer that matches mine. There are so many posts, it's so overwhelming. How do I post a question without alienating everyone on the board. See what I mean, by over-analyzing?

Comment

Just ask the question… Don’t worry if it’s been asked before or not. Trust me the same question will come up many times and it’s not an issue. As I said people are willing to share information and answer questions – so go ahead and ask your questions.
            Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X