Welcome Newest Moderator -- shipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Newest Moderator -- shipo

Everyone please welcome shipo who has graciously volunteered their time to help moderate the forum. We hardly need to ever intervene in anything, but we are here to make sure the decorum on this forum remains amiable and welcoming.

Sadly, we bid adieu to sophieanne as she has stepped down from her role as a moderator. We thank her for her guidance and for helping anyone that asked for help. I'm sure she'll still be around and willing to help those that ask.

Remember, we're all in this together!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

shipo 👋 Welcome aboard!! And sophieanne thank you for your contributions and help in keeping the forums in good shape 🙏
    www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

Thanks justbroke and laz, and thanks to sophieanne for your work over the last couple of years!
      Latent car nut.

Comment

sophieanne Thanks for all your help!! I am glad you will still be around!

shipo Congrats! You always seem to have great advice.
        I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Thanks Carmella
          Latent car nut.

Comment

Thank you everyone!! I will be in and out checking on everyone. You’ll do a great job Shipo.
            Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X