Problem with staying logged in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with staying logged in

Whenever I go to a new page I am getting logged out. For example I logged in and when to the new topics, clicked on one to read it and then I was logged out, can't comment unless I am a member/signed in. I went to the main page and logged in again to start a topic here. When I went to the page I was logged out again and the message was I had to sign in to make a post or something to that effect.

This isn't the first time it happened, it's been the last several times I visited the board and it's quite bothersome!

Does anyone else have this happening and what can I do. I do not leave my name/password automatically in I sign in each time I come to the forum.
    I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Carmella , I'm sorry you're having this issue and I hope it get resolved quickly!
    Knock on wood, cross my fingers, but so far, I just stay logged in and on the forums, and have never been involuntarily logged out (except once every six months when all members have to change their passwords).
    My computer automatically saves my log-in and up to now whenever I want to check out the new posts, I don't even have to log in anew.
    I think justbroke and shipo should be contacted- after they are the twin super-gurus of BKForums and if anyone can figure out what is going on, it's got to be them!

Comment

It should keep you logged in if you click the "Remember me" box. That box is just under your password on the Login Page. If it's still logging you out, then we'll have to see if Laz knows the issue.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I like to log in and out, but that just isn't working. I don't think I ever had to change my password so I thought maybe I should change it, but then I couldn't access my profile because it kept logging me out and then the response was that I had to sign in/be a member...

I did click the remember me box so it's letting me go between pages without logging out now. But I really prefer to log in/out each time I visit!
        I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Sorry about that Carmella. I think it has something to do with the vBulletin software. It does the same thing to me.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Sometimes this happen with me too.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X