FInal Chapter 13 Plan Payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News FInal Chapter 13 Plan Payment

Tomorrow, after 60 excruciating months, I will make the final Chapter 13 Plan Payment. It was extremely difficult with many restless and sleepless nights but I learned so much through the loneliest and most self reflective process I have ever experienced. I hope to be able to give a word of advice to others facing foreclosure and needing to file Chapter 13 to save their home.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yup, congratulations indeed! Another Chapter 13 bites the dust.
      Latent car nut.

Comment

Thank you so much!! Last night I had the best sleep I've had in more than 5 years. I feel as though I have my life back and it feels great!!!

Comment

My Life looks and feels so good right now and I need to continue the strict money habits and frugal thinking that got me through 5 years of bankruptcy paying $2,500 a month to a Trustee who tried to dismiss my case every 6 months because I was always behind in my payments. Now its time to rebuild myself to enjoy myself and life.

Comment

Congratulations CHIQUITA! Yes, the 5 years for us were stressful as well. We are 2 years post bk discharge now. Doin alright!

Comment

I'm happy to hear that and I look forward to being able to reflect back in 2 years. Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats!!!! It's such a wonderful day!!
                I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X