What sayings drive you crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sayings drive you crazy?

The one that drives me crazy the most is MY BAD! I hate it when people say that! Another one is THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! Of course my husband uses them all the time just to annoy me. (Hey Credit Hater, hows my sentences?)

Probably men asking "how much money do you make"? annoys me the most...... nobody's business, and what difference does it make - their not going to see any of it anyways!!!! I hate it when they start asking money questions right after you meet them........

Pet peevee of mine!!!!
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

A saying that really gets me is "I know, right?" what is that supposed to mean? Are they just agreeing 2 x's or what?

Comment

anyone using, typing or saying the word "hubby." It absolutely makes me want to throw up.
        BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

I hate it when someone says...

..."whatever"....

My bf hates it if I call him "dude" ....and I have no idea why.
          Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
          Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

OOOOH!!! When my kids say, "Whatever," it just about makes me come unglued!! (Especially when accompanied by the famous rolling of the eyes!!)
            Filed: 2/24/2006
            341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
            Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by jane taylor View Post
              OOOOH!!! When my kids say, "Whatever," it just about makes me come unglued!! (Especially when accompanied by the famous rolling of the eyes!!)
              LOL! My 8 year old is starting to do this. Really gets on my nerves sometimes.
              Bankruptcy History:
              Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
              Discharged - 02/16/2006
              Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

"Good To Go"..........GAWL that phrase sucks! could possibly cause one to go completely postal.

Former US Marine (nuff said)
                7/12/2001 Filed Chapter 13
                8/21/2001 341 Meeting
                9/21/2001 Plan Confirmed
                6/21/2006 Discharged
                7/06/2006 Closed

Comment

Originally posted by AMISLANDER View Post
                  ..."whatever"....

My bf hates it if I call him "dude" ....and I have no idea why.
                  WHATEVER! THATS A GOOD ONE. I TOTALLY AGREE!

Comment

Originally posted by saucey View Post
                    The one that drives me crazy the most is MY BAD!
                    Oh, I HATE that one! There was one girl in work who would use it when she forgot to do something for a time-sensitive multi-million dollar project and all she could say is "My bad"--like she forgot to take out the puppy and he piddled on the carpet!!! Oh, I can't stand that phrase!
                    *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

"Not my job" - sends me thru the roof here at the office...... and the famous "whatever" does too.
                      Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Originally posted by saucey View Post
                        The one that drives me crazy the most is MY BAD! I hate it when people say that! Another one is THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! Of course my husband uses them all the time just to annoy me. (Hey Credit Hater, hows my sentences?)

Awesome! You don't have to change though, like I said I was just pickin at ya

Hmm, I think the sayings that drive me nuts more than anything are the sale's pitches of products, "It changed my life" or "I feel like a new person now"

Bah!
                        When it all boils down to it, its just numbers! Your credit score, your interest rate, your bank account, and your net worth if you're fortunate enough to have one......is your happiness really defined by numbers?

Comment

I don't like

"folks". Over-used in local TV broadcasts.

Comment

"Oh snap!"
                            Annoying as hell.
                            I even had a co-worker send me an email, and in the middle of it, typed "Oh Snap! The shelf just fell".
                            It's one thing to say it, but to type it too?
                            Geez.

Comment

"Get a life"

I find it hilarious when people use that phrase. It truly shows a lack of personality and intelligence.

People with fragile ego's use that phrase, because they're not witty or creative enough to come up with something better and it makes them feel superior.
                              Last edited by Hello_It's_Me!; 10-21-2006, 06:09 PM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X