X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just remembered another one:

I hate when people call adult women "young lady"

Comment

I hate it when people say, "It's all good!" and you KNOW they are full of baloney!

OHHHH and the word "appropriate." I hate it when my husband says, "This isn't an appropriate time." He uses that term all the time and it makes me feel like a child who's misbehaved!!!
      Filed: 2/24/2006
      341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
      Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I love this thread lots of laughs...how about when your talking to someone and every other word is....ya know, or ya know what I mean, or hummm... Geez I cant even listen to them anymore all I hear is that blasted phrase over and over and over again...lol

Comment

Originally posted by jane taylor View Post
          I hate it when people say, "It's all good!" and you KNOW they are full of baloney!
          I hate that one too. Because it isn't all good.

Another one I hate is when people say "Hello" in response to a question as if you cannot understand the answer. But then I am also guilty of doing that.

Comment

My point is........ my DH does it all the time.

Unfortunately, I am guilty of half of these............

Kids rolling eyes, they can almost do it without actually rolling them
            Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
            341 Oct 8 2008
            Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

More than sayings, I can't handle the overly positive & overly negative people, as if there is never any middle ground & you cannot have highs & lows, or you can't have complaints as well as praise. They tend to ignore the bad or ignore the good as if it does not exist.

For example the glass is half full or half empty. The truth is, it is both half full & half empty at the same time.

while all posibilities could include...completely empty, broken and empty, full, bubbling over, and free refills or no refills.

How can you know the difference between mountains & valleys if you think everything is a mountain, or everything is flat?
              There are good days and there are bad days, hot days & cold days, happy days & sad days... that is just the way it is.

I think a good saying is prepare for the worse but expect the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BROKENN View Post
                My point is........ my DH does it all the time.

Unfortunately, I am guilty of half of these............

Kids rolling eyes, they can almost do it without actually rolling them

I know! it is like we are guilty of the same things we dont like others doing & saying.

FUNNY
                Last edited by Bandit; 11-05-2008, 09:19 AM. Reason: offo

Comment

another I cant stand is "throw it away and buy another one"

I used to say, 'not everyone can afford to buy another one' in response to that.

I never used to say that but since my cousin thinks he afford the world & says that all the time, everytime he complains about something not working right, I say is spite, "throw it away & buy another one" or "go buy more".

now he hates it when I say that & thinks twice b4 saying it.

The other one I cant take that is more of an attitude, is when people think they are smarter than everyone else as if the god gave them something extra. pfft

Comment

This is a good thread...I'm guilty of some of these too. I hate the phrase "it's the bomb!" especially when spoken by someone past their teenage years... I have a good friend who uses that one over and over (in emails) to describe food she's eaten, places she's been...blah blah..and she's WAYYYYYYYYYYY past the teen years....

Comment

"Like" and "You know"

Comment

"at the end of the day"
                        Filed Ch 7 -- July 9, 2008
                        341 mtg ---- August 14, 2008
                        Discharged ---- October 17, 2008
                        Closed --------- December 11, 2009!

Comment

Love this thread, although I'm guilty of a few...

I hate it when people say, "I'll tell you the truth"...I want to ask them if they've been lying all long?
                          May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                          May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                          May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                          9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

it bugs me when people say 'take care' as you are leaving, especially when they say it all the time every time because I feel like they dont really mean it.

Comment

It bugs me when people say "the computer did it". I find that frustrating because the computer doesn't DO anything! It is programed by a person to do things - it seems to be the prevailing excuse for people that do not want to fix an obvious problem - "the computer did it!" aaaggg!
                              Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                              Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

"Hold on a sec".. Then three hours later

I am tired of getting yelled at by the wife for using this one..

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X