X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmmmmmmm

Comment

This should be our next president!

Air Date: 4/25/11http://www.RonPaul2012.comhttp://www.facebook.com/RonPaulhttp://www.facebook.com/RonPaul12http://www.facebook.com/MillionVotesforRonPaulandJ...
      Discharged: 12/23/2008

Comment

I couldn't agree more, but it's not going to happen...people are too complacent...

Good luck to us all.
        No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

I would agree or disagree but I can't be bothered to click the link.
          Last edited by debee; 04-28-2011, 07:05 PM.
          There are two secrets for success in life:
          1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Although I don't agree with everything Ron Paul believes, he is at least one of the few honest politicians with integrity. We would be a better country if we had a few more honest politicians with a little integrity.

Comment

I'm a sucker for 3rd party candidates. From John Anderson in 1980 to Ron Paul and Ross Perot in later years, I've "wasted" my votes many times on presidential candidates who had "no chance".
              Filed/discharged/closed Chapter 7 in 2010!

Comment

No way, no how. He would be just as bad as GWB.

Comment

Originally posted by shark66 View Post
                  I couldn't agree more, but it's not going to happen...people are too complacent...

Good luck to us all.

Exactly! R.P. sounds good and I agree mostly with him, but you just try telling 300 million people that we have to repeal all entitlements and end the wars in order to save our economy and country.

There was a time where we never had entitlements and people actually saved enough over their lifetimes through hard work to retire on.

If we abolished the fed, then that would again be possible.

I do not see this happening in my lifetime and no one man like Ron Paul can ever sell it to the masses especially when the media will discredit him.
                  The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

It's funny how the "honest and true" politicians are the only ones who never get elected.

Comment

Originally posted by kornellred View Post
                      It's funny how the "honest and true" politicians are the only ones who never get elected.
                      There is no such thing. And that includes Ron Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by banca rotta View Post
                        Exactly! R.P. sounds good and I agree mostly with him, but you just try telling 300 million people that we have to repeal all entitlements and end the wars in order to save our economy and country.

There was a time where we never had entitlements and people actually saved enough over their lifetimes through hard work to retire on.

If we abolished the fed, then that would again be possible.

I do not see this happening in my lifetime and no one man like Ron Paul can ever sell it to the masses especially when the media will discredit him.
                        What a naive view. That leaves out all of the people who were suffering.

Because if what you said was true, there would have been no need for the New Deal. No need for Social Security. No need for medicare. No need for a safety net.

Because if what you said was true, there would have been no one who needed them.

Comment

Originally posted by kornellred View Post

That's because people can't handle the truth. As kids it was Santa and the Easter Bunny.

As adults it's entitlements.

Comment

Helpmeout, I don't pretend to have all of the answers to all of these problems.

I just feel that this problem -> http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Is much bigger then the problems you describe.

Continuing with the massive spending, borrowing and money printing is going to make a lot of suffering for us all.

BTW I have been talking like this for a while and sadly this govt spending problem is no longer a doom and gloom prediction of what might happen in the future.

It's already happening and it is hurting those very folks you pretend to care about!!!!

The US's credit card is almost at the limit and we are printing up the remaining cash to cover the deficit. A trillion dollars a year and growing.

This is why the poor and middle class are paying at the pump and for food. What about these people??? Where is your concern for them????

Comment

Helpmeout, I don't pretend to have all of the answers to all of these problems.

I just feel that this problem -> http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Is much bigger then the problems you describe.

Continuing with the massive spendingAND MASSIVE TAX CUTS, borrowing and money printing is going to make a lot of suffering for us all.

BTW I have been talking like this for a while and sadly this govt spending problem is no longer a doom and gloom prediction of what might happen in the future.Well I hope you were talking about it when Bush passed his tax cuts. Before that we had a surplus and were paying down the debt. Bush passed his tax cuts and Cheney said deficits don't matter.

It's already happening and it is hurting those very folks you pretend to care about!!!!

The US's credit card is almost at the limit and we are printing up the remaining cash to cover the deficit. A trillion dollars a year and growing.

This is why the poor and middle class are paying at the pump and for food.Not true. The poor and middle class are paying at the pump because there is no regulation of Wall Street to speculate and drive up the price of oil. What about these people??? Where is your concern for them????
                              I am concerned for them. We need to let the Bush tax cuts expire- Today! We need to tax all income for social security, we need to negotiate for medicine in bulk. We do need to look at possibly raising the age for medicare. We need to get out of all of these wars. We need higher marginal tax rates over a million to curb greed. This would be a good start.

Comment

Pretend? What an ignorant statement.

You are a typical doom and gloom person. ALL of your posts reek of it.

Yes, we have a debt problem. Yes, we need to do something about it.

But Ron Paul isn't the answer. He will only make it worse. And hurt the middle class and poor just as much as all of the other conservatives already have.

One of the solutions is to cut spending. Starting with the subsidies to the oil companies. The other solution is to raise taxes. And I'm not talking about a flat tax here. That would put more of the burden on the poor and middle class. I am talking about letting the Bush give away to the rich expire and closing tax loopholes that allow major corporations to pay no taxes.

And Ron Paul isn't the person to do that.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X